• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wilson Combat AR15 Carbine Protector ?

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So a very good friend came late to the party and decided he needs an AR .
    I've been pounding both phone and internet looking fo a suitable firearm that I'd bet my family's life on and pickins be slim . So after considerable searching I arrived at this .
    Any thoughts , opinions , insults and used chewing gum would be much appreciated . Seriously though , considering availability and specs this was the best I could find .

I have a Wilson AR9G. Great quality and have not had one issue with it. I would buy another in a heartbeat. Check out www.smpguns.com. last time I checked he had a few models in stock. Slate is a great guy. I have dealt with him twice for pistols.

Last edited:
    So a very good friend came late to the party and decided he needs an AR .
    I've been pounding both phone and internet looking fo a suitable firearm that I'd bet my family's life on and pickins be slim . So after considerable searching I arrived at this .
    Any thoughts , opinions , insults and used chewing gum would be much appreciated . Seriously though , considering availability and specs this was the best I could find .
    Just posted my WC billet AR for sale. Close to the top of the list in PX. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions

I would consider ordering a KAC SR15 upper over the WC for down and dirty reliability in this role. Park it on top of a mil-spec lower and you're good to go. Not cheap but neither is the Wilson Combat.

Don’t think you’ll be disappointed I’ve got two of them one in 223 Wylde and 6.8spc and couldn’t be happier with them. What caliber did he go with?

5.56 . Funny thing is what sold him was the stainless barrel .

Lol different strokes for different folks I guess
    D9F4DAFD-2F33-485C-9C93-DB9A24371CE1.jpeg
    D5EF392F-750C-4224-8992-AD1A6AAB8F88.jpeg