• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wilson Combat BCG

greg1147

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Virginia
    Anyone use the Wilson Combat BCG? Mine has been at Wilson for a week or so out of spec, bolt cam pin needed to be pried out then would not
    go back in to the carrier even with the bolt not installed. Figure it's now a paper weight on some ones desk.

Got a update:
    Rifle Shop Notes: Polished off burr in cam pin hole. Sent to test fire for function. Test Fire Notes: BCG went through the WC test fire process without any issues. Ammo used was Remington 55gr FMJ

Thanks Wilson Combat

Last edited:
    I picked up one of their blemished BCG's around xmas last year for a build, no idea why it was a blemish since it looked perfect. I have run it for a year with zero issues.

I picked up one of their blemished BCG's around xmas last year for a build, no idea why it was a blemish since it looked perfect. I have run it for a year with zero issues.
    Did the same thing just never got around to putting another rifle together or needing it. Bought it as a backup. I went to take it apart and lube the bolt cam pin was stuck in the carrier/bolt. Removed by prying with a plastic wedge. Looks like the carrier is out of speck or the gas key is interfering with the pin. Sent it back to Wilson just waiting now.

• Wow
    Reactions: simonp
    Have one and it needed a little breaking in because the gas ring seal was freakishly tight.

Reactions: doubloon