• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Wilson combat "Milennium Protector"

clifford44

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2008
Arkansas
Does anyone besides me own one of these or have access to shooting one? It is my understanding that this gun was what is now their "CQB". I have owned quite a few .45's over the years and have NEVER shot one or seen one shot that was anywhere near as accurate as mine is! It is trully amazing! The 1st time I shot it I thought maybe it was a fluke, but after putting many, many rounds thru it, this is not a fluke. Looking for some input from any other owners of this model of Wilson. (Milennium Protector). According to the paperwork that came with it from Wilson, it was manufactured in Oct. of '99. I bought it in a gunshop, and the previous owner of it worked there.He had "traded up" for a new CQB and said it was the worste mistake he has ever made in buying/selling guns! Thanks for your help.

Re: Wilson combat "Milennium Protector"

Wilson, Ed Brown, Nighthawk Custom, those are 3 very well known 1911 makers. Most of them carry a 1in at 25yds accuracy gaurantee. I think your looking for people to say they've had similar results right. Well I've never owned one but shot a few of each and they all do extremely well. I don't know what you paid but new that pistol was around the 2,500-3,000 mark. Would you expect any less if you had've paid that much for it? Sounds like you've got a fine 1911 on your hands. Oh on the short note some Kimbers are great, but alot are shit. In case you ever feel like buying one.