• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Wilson Combat Super Sniper 6.5CM

Cody Hanson

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2024
Fulks run Virginia
I’m new here, I’m attempting to thin out my collection in order to purchase some acreage. I have a couple good friends that have suggested I post some things on SH that will also get posted on the broker. I am more than willing to answer any questions, send pictures or videos, phone calls, texts, FaceTime etc.

Looking to sell my in brand new condition and never fired Wilson Combat 6.5 Creedmoor super sniper 20” threaded barrel, topped with a Pulsar Digex C50 day/night vision scope also in brand new never used condition sitting in badger ordinance QD rings. I have also installed a timney calvin elite drop in 1.5lb pull trigger, has an adjustable height bipod on it, I don’t recall the exact make or height range. I will include the Giselle trigger it came with from NRC industries. Rifle was purchased, accessories purchased and all installed and has been a safe Queen. Never had a round chambered nor one in the mag. I have a few Wilson’s and they’re butter smooth, the same trigger in other AR platform rifles, I cannot speak on this exact rifle because it has not been fired but I can say my WC308 with the same trigger and thermal has been absolutely flawless and quick as well as the WC458 ham’r, again same trigger.

I am willing to ship the rifle on my dime at full asking price in a hard case, will include the pulsar charger and single battery that comes with the scope. I have the original box for the scope, the rifle was shipped in a Wilson combat soft case that I would be willing to arrange shipping for as well. I also have quite a few 6.5CM varmint shells as well as match grade ammo for some other 6.5s I have if anybody was looking for an AR platform long range shooter. Would prefer not to seperate the scope from the rifle unless the rifle were to sell first, would really like to see it all go together. I only have 1 picture currently but can send more or videos upon request.

$5500, Venmo or zelle, FFL to FFL or if you’re in driving distance we can possibly meet face to face within a couple hours of Lancaster PA.

Attachments

• 4000A761-D53B-4CA9-B2FA-0102C4F9D044.jpeg
    4000A761-D53B-4CA9-B2FA-0102C4F9D044.jpeg
    710.3 KB · Views: 244