• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Win a Glock! FDAC Photo Contest!

sosicmcise

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Hide Members,

We are holding an FDAC photo contest, the winner gets a FREE Glock pistol of his choice! Thats right, <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">YOU</span></span> choose the model you want.

If you don't know what the FDAC is, look here

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">How to participate in the photo contest:</span></span>

1) Post your best photo of you using the FDAC on the ACTS, LLC Facebook Page

2) Get your friends to "like" your photo on <span style="font-weight: bold">OUR</span> Facebook page.

3) The photo with the most "likes" by Memorial Day 2012 (Monday, May 28th) wins the photo contest.

V9.JPG

Re: Win a Glock! FDAC Photo Contest!

May 28th? Darn. I was going to use one at the 24-hour match and take some pics there.
frown.gif

Posted one on the home page but couldn't find the "add photo" tab on the photo contest page ?
I could be missing something.

Dammit, if I wasn't on restricted internet I would order one while I'm thinking about it.

Just a reminder for everyone that the FDAC photo contest is ending Memorial Weekend so get over to Facebook and "Like" a photo to show your support for Adaptive and the contestants !

Just click the link below and hit like for my entry or use "previous" to see some of the other entries and vote for the one you like the best.
Any votes would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure the guys at Adaptive feel the same way.
Thanks again for putting this on !

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3...e=1&theater

33zclm1.jpg

Just posted mine. Thanks for the opportunity!

IMG_6649.jpg

I withdrew my picture, congrats to the winner!

don't forget about paypal too. They are always trying to hold down the shooters of the world

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Facebook holdin a man down again.</div></div>

Here was my entry... not sure if it made it over there in time or not as I never heard back. Have a couple more ready for the next round haha.

Nice work fellas,

JJ

FDAC.jpg