• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes **WIN a USO MST-100**

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Hey guys and gals,
If you are going to SHOT this year, make sure to stop by the U.S. Optics booth #20031 for your chance to win a MST-100. For $2 you can purchase a chance to win a $2750.00 scope! All proceeds from this will benefit AmericanSnipers.org.
Drawing will be held at 2PM at teh USO booth on the last day of the show. You need not be present to win.
Hope to see you all there!
John III
399510656.jpg

Re: **WIN a USO MST-100**

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you are going to SHOT this year</div></div>

What about those who can't make it to SHOT this year, can we purchase a raffle ticket online or over the phone?

Who won this badboy. I picked up several tickets at SHOT Show but cannot find any winner online.

I'm hoping they just couldn't read my writing since it was supposed to be drawn for last day of SHOT.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Robin Hummel was the winner of the MST-100!!
John III </div></div>Here on the Hide I'm Rommel. Thank you John and the crew at USO for giving one of us a chance to win such a beautiful scope. A special thanks goes out to Becky at USO for giving me the great news by calling me, that phone call made my day. Again thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rommel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Robin Hummel was the winner of the MST-100!!
John III </div></div>Here on the Hide I'm Rommel. Thank you John and the crew at USO for giving one of us a chance to win such a beautiful scope. A special thanks goes out to Becky at USO for giving me the great news by calling me, that phone call made my day. Again thank you. </div></div>Ooh-Rah Master Guns! Congratulations!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rommel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Robin Hummel was the winner of the MST-100!!
John III </div></div>Here on the Hide I'm Rommel. Thank you John and the crew at USO for giving one of us a chance to win such a beautiful scope. A special thanks goes out to Becky at USO for giving me the great news by calling me, that phone call made my day. Again thank you. </div></div>

CONGRATS! Very Cool!