• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Win M70 25wssm

squirrel_slayer

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2009
casa grande, az
Winchester model 70 stealth II in 25wssm
Ken farrell 20 moa base
Warne Rings
SS 10x42 scope
harris bipod in transit

please don't mind the phone pic's. will get better pic's once the bipod is on. thanks to OutlawTen5 for selling me the rifle.

Re: Win M70 25wssm

I have that same set up in a 308 Stealth II with the same scope and base but have the Farrell rings. They are nice rifles and are bedded at the factory. I put a Jard trigger in it and it really shoots. I shoot steel out to 500yds with it all the time. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

I have that same set-up except I put my Burris Black diamond 6-24x50 on top of it. The .25 WSSM is really about where that little case comes into it's own. I use 44.1 gr. of H4350X behind a 115 Berger VLD .010" into the lands. 2990 fps.

And, since you asked, here's a pic...along with what she eats. These are 115 gr. Wildcat bullets. I found that when I stabilize them well enough they remain accurate enough. My issues with Wildcats accuracy were simply because I was on the verge of not stabilizing them.

url]