• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Winchester 6.5 Creedmoor ammo and Berger 260 ammo and brass

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *ALL SOLD*

Have the following lots of ammo for sale or trade. I’m only interested in the trades listed at the bottom of the ad. I also will not split anything up. Payment via discreet PayPal family and friends or Zelle.

I WILL NOT SP TO STATES THAT REQUIRE PAPERWORK OR SHIPPING TO AN FFL.

- Berger 260 Remington ammo, 69 rounds total and 31 pieces of 1x fired brass. 39 rounds of 140 Hybrid ammo and 30 rounds of 130 Hybrid ammo. This stuff is almost $2/round when you can find it. I’m pricing it at $125 plus actual shipping via UPS ground ($10-$25 depending on location).

- Winchester 6.5 Creedmoor 125gr open top range. 100 rounds total. $125 plus actual shipping which will range the same as above.

Buy both lots and I’ll cover shipping within the lower 48.

Trades:

- Quality 10mm brass cased ammo. Looking for both premium defensive ammo (no neutered stuff) and good FMJ.
    - Quality brass cased .357 sig ammo. Looking for Speer Gold Dot or Federal HST I’m the 50rd LE boxes as well as FMJ range ammo.

Last edited: