• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Winchester 9mm recall

Punkur67

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 11, 2019
    Recall on 9mm Winchester ammo

Wow, and I thought there was a recall on 9mm because a large group of men had their ball drop.

Interesting. I have 2 boxes of Winchester 9mm 115 gr that don't have lot numbers. But, I think I bought them before the march 2021 date...

Well fuck, if they are getting bad powder i wonder whats gonna be coming up for sale for us to buy. Winchester had better have the greenest lawn ive ever seen or im never buying another bullet or primer from them.

• Haha
    Reactions: vinniedelpino
    I'm skeptical of any "COVID" generation ammo. Not that 22LR is relevant here, but my Winchester 525 boxes have SUCKED (25% dead) !!!! So has some Aguila (15-20%). If one is using any new ammo for self-defense purposes I'd highly recommend shooting at least one full box if not more.

I’ll lay it on the bench with a string on the trigger for the first few rounds and see what happens, just to be safe.