• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Winchester bolt rimfires

XLIV

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2002
Bonner County Idaho
Anyone else love those old Winchester bolt 22's? Cant get enough of them..44

Here's a few of my recent finds..
Model 75T w/original sling
21ep84m.jpg

Model 56 22 short
Model 57 22 long stainless steel barrel w/original NobuckL sling
n1fqqq.jpg

Re: Winchester bolt rimfires

Sir,
I recently bought a collection of 18 Mod. 56 and 57's. Sold them all but still have some sights etc. if you need any. The rifles ranged from beaters to mint. I just quick saled them.

I have my grandfather's old winchester model 67. He had thrown the bolt away when he gave it to me. Tracking down a new bolt cost 10x what he paid for the rifle from Sears Roebuck. To tell you the truth I would have paid $1000 to restore his old gun. I love it and it still shoots right on the money.

Got my 3 Winchester 52D rifles from the CMP about 4 years ago or so.....love them as well.

Very nice! To bad they don't make them like that anymore. Just something about all the old rimfire rifles that lure a person to them. Very nice!

My old Winchester model 72 is about 70 years old and you would be hard pressed to find a new 22 that would out shoot it.

422s.jpg

Only pic I have of the M75.

From top Anschutz, Winchester M75, couple of 10/22's

Winchester is all original, about 99%, and a shooter too. And made the year I was born!!!

I have my dad's 67. Butt-ugly but it shoots well. I used it alot 40 years ago but I have funner guns now so it doesn't get shot much. I might re-blue and refinish the stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hubbard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have my grandfather's old winchester model 67. He had thrown the bolt away when he gave it to me. Tracking down a new bolt cost 10x what he paid for the rifle from Sears Roebuck. To tell you the truth I would have paid $1000 to restore his old gun. I love it and it still shoots right on the money. </div></div>

I've got a M52B I bought when I was in the Army off a Sgt. looking for gas money to help get him to Ft. Huachuca. Sold me his dad's "bolt action .22" for $35 unseen. I didn't have a clue what it was till I got to looking for info on it in a "blue book of gun prices". It will absolutely knock thumbtacks out of your buddy's pistol target at 25 yds. (used to do it till he caught on to why his target would fall off the backer boards). It will also take out a fly on the target at the same range (just leaves a little bloody spot with a leg or two stuck to the paper.)

I also got a M67 that belonged to my uncle. It a realy sharp shooting little .22 as well. Much more fun to carry in the woods squirrel hunting.

Also have a much smaller single shot Winchester .22. It does not have a safety on it like the M67 does. It too was a track driver until I made the mistake of cleaning all the crud out of the barrel. Looks like a 30 year old sewer pipe and about as accurate now.