• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Winchester (Miroku) 1873 Octagonal Sporter 24" 38/357 $950

3ngineer

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2020
    For sale is a NIB unfired 1873 in 38/357 with 24" octagonal barrel. It is made in Japan by Miroku and the fit and finish blows all my Marlins out of the water (JM and Freedom Group). Action is smooth as silk and bluing is gorgeous. They sold new for around $1,200 but were discontinued in 2015. Winchester replaced it with a case-hardened equivalent that sells for significantly more (I called Winchester and was told this).

$950 shipped, which I think is a great deal considering winchester lever guns are OOS at most places. It comes in the original box. Happy to provide more pics upon request.

Comes with leather cuff, but not the rifle bag.

I will ship within 1 business day after receiving payment (PayPal F&F no comments) and FFL info.

https://winchestergunstore.com/winc...orter-octagon-pistol-grip-lever-action-rifle/ (their website shows it in stock but that's not true. You can add 10,000 of them into your cart).

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpg
      IMG_1375.jpg
      145.8 KB · Views: 195
    • IMG_1995.jpg
      IMG_1995.jpg
      484.9 KB · Views: 223