• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Winchester mod 70 300WM

fuzzyjoe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2010
Georgia
www.navsoc.navy.mil
[image]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr234/fuzzyjoe012304_photos/20120212105057.jpg[/image]

I think I am done modifying this rifle, at least for now. I was going to sell the rifle and buy a Remington police 300 WM but I am keeping it and buying the Savage FCP 338 HS if I can ever find it in stock. It started as a all weather SS synthetic stock but as light as it was it kicked like a horse!! So I started modifying it and now here it is.
Winchester model 70 300WM SS all weather
The buttpad is a tubb fully adjustable
EGW 20 moa
SWFA rings
SWFA 20x42
Harris bipod
the stock I got from Richards microfit unfinished and I did my own modifications to it so it fits me.

Re: Winchester mod 70 300WM

Very pretty. I've got a RM stock on my custom mauser, love it. You got a brake on that thing? The father in law has a Win 70 ultra light SS in 300WM and with a good brake (can't recall what kind is on it) it kicks less than his 243. Takes all the flinch factor out and no sore cheek and shoulder.

Anyway... nice work.

Nice lookin rig. Im workin on a very similar project myself.

Very nice rifle and setup!!!
wink.gif

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eihcir6002</div><div class="ubbcode-body">those are the best mini blinds ever***
</div></div>

There is always at least one window licker in the pack.