• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Winchester Pre-64 94 Carbine

jgraham1

Gun Nut
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2004
Dayton, Wyoming
SPF

Winchester Pre-64 94 carbine with 20-inch barrel converted by JES Rebore from 30-30 to 38-55 caliber. Rifle was made in 1955 and includes an all steel Lyman 56 receiver sight, now valued at over $200, and in excellent shape. Barrel was remarked 38-55 professionally, and the metal appears to be the original finish and in fantastic condition. Wood is solid and in very good shape too. If it was refinished, it is an excellent job as the lettering is sharp and crisp. Rear barrel sight has a decorative plug in it. I got this in a trade, but never fired it. History of the rifle was from the guy who traded it to me. I have no other information on it. Sorry for the poor pictures, but my camera is old!

If shipped, it must go to an FFL that accepts from a private person. Shipped it is $850 and $800 with local pickup in Springfield, Virginia. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited: