• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Winchester small rifle primers - anywhere?

Re: Winchester small rifle primers - anywhere?

Planning a trip to the Tampa bay area anytime soon? There is a guy in Clearwater who stocks lots of supplies for reasonable prices.

Harbor Reloading.

Thanks, Q! Actually, my in-laws are down there right now for a two-week vacation. I'm going to call them today and get them to go by there and get me some. Hot damn!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NativeCraft</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Q! Actually, my in-laws are down there right now for a two-week vacation. I'm going to call them today and get them to go by there and get me some. Hot damn!
</div></div>

Queequeg is a helpful harpooner!
Good luck on that 2nd thou!

Anytime,

QQ

bass pro shop in Myrtle Beach has them in stock as of early this week, I got my large rifle primers there, also got the last 1 lb of Varget they had

Harder to find than hen's teeth right now...I found some today and it was the last box of 1K they had in stock. Damn store looked like panic buying for bread and milk before a snow storm.