• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Winchester squirrel rifles.

RTH1800

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 16, 2009
    Midwest
    Since it’s a quiet day in the RF section I’ll post up a pair of Winchester Mod 63 Deluxe rifles. One is pre war and has the factory tang sight holes and Lyman sight. The other is a late one factory groved for a scope.

Let’s see some other Winchester.22’s.
    9DA9678D-4EC2-4E99-98E9-FE825F0B796B.jpeg

Since it’s a quiet day in the RF section I’ll post up a pair of Winchester Mod 63 Deluxe rifles. One is pre war and has the factory tang sight holes and Lyman sight. The other is a late one factory groved for a scope.

Let’s see some other Winchester.22’s. View attachment 8127801
    Beautiful! Real craftsmanship there. Don’t have pictures but my Winchester 22 collection is a 69A, 75 and 52C

Reactions: lash and RTH1800
    I always wanted a 52C bull gun. Amazing how many heavy targets are listed as bull guns.

DDDAB1A4-D3EA-46C1-A87C-DFA57F338073.jpeg

Not a Winchester and not a Rimfire but found it looking for the pics of the 52. Jack o Connor’s 22 lovell on a sharps borchardt.

20200303_125846.jpg
    Not a great pic, but my Model 75 made in 1941. It had the scope already on it when I bought it a few years ago. One of these days I'd like to find an original set of iron sights for it.

Reactions: RTH1800

Let’s see some other Winchester.22’s. View attachment 8127801
    Dang bud, you have some nice rifles!

8 win 52 early 2.jpg

52C US marked. this thing didnt shoot to well with bulk ammo...went to match ammo and it one holed. crazy the diff in match in rifles. same with the Ruger next to it.

win52c.JPG

52D US marked as well IIRC
    win 52d .jpg

52E that shoots amazing. super clean. best shooter I own possibly. other than stiller BR...
    7 win 52e.JPG

sorry for crappy pics. all I got on hand