• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wincheter Large Rifle Primers in Stock @ MidwayUSA

Re: Wincheter Large Rifle Primers in Stock @ MidwayUSA

I got my order in just in time I guess.

AT least they are lasting a few hours instead of minutes before going out of stock. That's progress I guess.

I got an email from Cabela's advising that the FGMM primers that have been backordered are expected in 07/24/09. Hope this is a sign of good things to come.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got an email from Cabela's advising that the FGMM primers that have been backordered are expected in 07/24/09. Hope this is a sign of good things to come. </div></div>

Don't necessarily count on that. I've been waiting for backordered primers for over 4 months. The date always gets pushed out to the next 30 days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got an email from Cabela's advising that the FGMM primers that have been backordered are expected in 07/24/09. Hope this is a sign of good things to come. </div></div>

Don't necessarily count on that. I've been waiting for backordered primers for over 4 months. The date always gets pushed out to the next 30 days. </div></div>

Dr. Kill Joy... You should be the fill in guy for Glennnnnn Beckkk while he's on vacation !
grin.gif