• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wind call....

Hink

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2006
Amarillo Texas
I had some pretty high winds today....and just for the sake of entertainment, I was wondering if someone would be able to give me a good wind call for these weather conditions.

winds.jpg

Re: Wind call....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my call for those conditions: find a sports bar. Order appetizers and beer, and hope there's something good on the TV.
</div></div>

agreed.

That would be a calm day in Wyoming.

When I went to Jump Master School, we were told to hold our Steel Pots out at shoulder level and drop it. If its moved over 4 feet, its too windy to jump.

Fellas, thanks for the responses. They helped to make light of a day that was otherwise nearly intolerable.

Real World Application - when the target needs to be put down, or engaged - move to a better shooting position with the wind at your 12:00 or 6:00 (if you can) - close the distance (if you can) - use a heavy stick (if you have the luxury)

Aug ><>