• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Wind Wands

ballisticdaddy

Deplorable
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Colorado
I made a few of these for shooting the local matches and curious if there would be interest in these wind wands? They are made from carbon shafts with stainless ball bearing swivel, 1/4-20 threads and with the included thumb wheel they weigh 1 ounce. Would ask $20.00 per wand plus $10.00 shipping for up to 6 wands, I have a few already finished with more in the works. Updating the original post with the binocular adapter so you now have the option of mounting the wind wand directly to a tac table or directly the binoculars via the adapter. Please PM with any questions or interest.

IMG_3396.jpg IMG_3393.jpg IMG_3478.jpg

Last edited:
Ive been looking to do something like this myself. Would like to purchase one if available

FYI. I got a few of these just delivered. They are great solution and I’m looking forward to using it at the range and for my next competition.
Does the yellow strap come with it?

Not to speak for OP, but yes, they include the ribbon. Mine were orange

Just to add… Shipping was lightning fast. I’m tempted to order more just to have to give away at my next match because I know people will ask me about mine and probably want their own

Just to add… Shipping was lightning fast. I’m tempted to order more just to have to give away at my next match because I know people will ask me about mine and probably want their own
In 5MPH wind what angle does the strap dangle?

Send me a pm for info. I’m in for a few

For the wands that have already been sold, you should all have tracking via PM. For those waiting I have a list and will contact each of you early next week once the next batch is ready to ship.

Got this Thursday, Lighting fast shipping. Ran this at the match today in SD. Winds from 3mph up to 22mph. Worked beautifully. Snag one while you can!
IMG_1981.jpeg

Reactions: ballisticdaddy
I made a few of these for shooting the local matches and curious if there would be interest in these wind wands? They are made from carbon shafts with stainless ball bearing swivel, 1/4-20 threads and with the included thumb wheel they weigh 1 ounce. Would ask $20.00 per wand plus $10.00 shipping for up to 6 wands, I have a few already finished with more in the works. Please PM with any questions or interest.

View attachment 8200570 View attachment 8200571
Ready to ship!
Next batch is ready to ship and have contacted everybody that was waiting via PM, if I missed you please shoot me a PM and will get you squared away asap!
Please contact me with your address and method of payment .
Thanks
Scott

Reactions: ballisticdaddy
For those that prefer not to run a tac table we have come up with an a adapter to mount the wind wand directly to the binoculars.

IMG_3451.jpg

Reactions: pfl338
Got to try out the wind wand and bino mount at a local match today. Awesome product and quality. Will be buying both when the mount comes back in stock.

Ballistic daddy is a local competitor and a stand up great guy and shooter!

Happy to announce that the binocular adapter is now ready to ship, so regardless of whether you utilize a tac table or not we have you covered. The adapters can ship with a wand order for an additional charge of $10.00, if you prefer just the adapter alone then the cost would be $15.00 shipped. Below are photos of the wand mounted in both methods. Bino adapter will ship with a stainless buttonhead fastener. Please send me a PM if you would like to order or have any questions.

Mounted to tac table:
IMG_3476.jpg

Mounted directly to binos:
IMG_3478.jpg