• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Windfall ammunition?

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Anyone ever used windfall ammunition? I can't find any reviews on them but that's a hell of a price for 75gr BTHP for 223. Been looking at some ammo to run through my MK12 and am holding out for IMI but the AAC stuff was appealing too just for price. Hornady Frontier also isn't too bad.

Anyone ever used windfall ammunition? I can't find any reviews on them but that's a hell of a price for 75gr BTHP for 223. Been looking at some ammo to run through my MK12 and am holding out for IMI but the AAC stuff was appealing too just for price. Hornady Frontier also isn't too bad.

they don't ship legal ammo to ban states so commie sympathizers huge no go

Here's your answer:
    What does this answer? The building appears to be the same building they show in pics on their website. That it is listed as available does not mean the listing is actually current.

But, I’ve never heard of them before and don’t have an actual opinion. Although, not shipping ammo to commie hell holes means more availability for ‘free states.’ That’s good…

What does this answer? The building appears to be the same building they show in pics on their website. That it is listed as available does not mean the listing is actually current.

But, I’ve never heard of them before and don’t have an actual opinion. Although, not shipping ammo to commie hell holes means more availability for ‘free states.’ That’s good…
    The chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache, john has a long mustache

Reactions: ron_c
    Likely a couple of good old Tyler boys with some autodrive Dillons trying to make a buck. Order up some and give us a review...

How many manufacturing businesses are run from a storage locker?

Even if they actually sell you ammo, it is nothing more than unknown reloads.
    In their defense, they do have an FFL:

Purchase at your own risk.

If you do try it, please post your results.

FWIW... PSA has their brand ( AAC ) 75gr 5.56 for .60 cents a round... also a good deal.

If you do try it, please post your results.

FWIW... PSA has their brand ( AAC ) 75gr 5.56 for .60 cents a round... also a good deal.
    Yeah that’s what i intended to snag until they sold out this weekend haha. Stuff seems good by all accounts just slow. Thought about their 77 but it’s also very slow and i can get hornady frontier 75gr for similar price

Reactions: bfoosh006