• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Winning the Putin lottery

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
I was thinking.

All these fugies leaving Ukraine, a corrupt shit hole thats like the human trafficking capital of the area, they are all going to EU countries, trendily welcoming them with open arms, ain’t no one want to be in fucking Poland, wonder how long till they are all in France and Germany and the like.

Give it two years, “in breaking news, a child sex ring was discovered in Paris, all suspects are immigrants of…uh….let’s break Sasha with the weather”

Or a image of a Ukraine “family”, no jobs, but standing in front of their 3 story flat next to their S class Benz in Germany, “we’d go back, I mean I’d much rather drive my old yugo then this fancy Benz, but you know, it’s not safe and stuff”

They should have a picture of Putin in lockets they kiss before cashing their basic income checks

I was thinking.

All these fugies leaving Ukraine, a corrupt shit hole thats like the human trafficking capital of the area, they are all going to EU countries, trendily welcoming them with open arms, ain’t no one want to be in fucking Poland, wonder how long till they are all in France and Germany and the like.

Give it two years, “in breaking news, a child sex ring was discovered in Paris, all suspects are immigrants of…uh….let’s break Sasha with the weather”

Or a image of a Ukraine “family”, no jobs, but standing in front of their 3 story flat next to their S class Benz in Germany, “we’d go back, I mean I’d much rather drive my old yugo then this fancy Benz, but you know, it’s not safe and stuff”

They should have a picture of Putin in lockets they kiss before cashing their basic income checks
Youre right about the Polish. Dont fuck with them.

One of my favorite people of the 20th century, Rafal Gan Ganowicz, was Polish.

Youre right about the Polish. Dont fuck with them.

One of my favorite people of the 20th century, Rafal Gan Ganowicz, was Polish.

Plus the $$ and free shit victim culture over in the more euro euro land, yeah, they ain’t staying in Poland 😂

1646713415214.png

Reactions: diverdon and Haney
Sad to see all the putin lovers here.

When you realize the Ukrainian whore refugees all have aids and hepatitis.

iu

Reactions: myronman3
I think I figured out why we have so many putin lovers here.

4E56F95800000578-5961853-image-a-87_1531823315888.jpg

I guess putin is responsible for Ukrainian whores and their aids/hepatitis.

You should do something about it.
yup.....time for sac-less haney to put his life on the line or shut the fuck up. here is his golden opportunity.
but have no fear......he aint going to do shit other than continue to hide in mom's basement.

because that's what cunts do.

"A well regulated agenda, being necessary for a totalitarian state, the plight of the sheepoles to keep and wear masks shall not be infringed."

So, here's what I think:

Wife is in the Reserves, son is Soldier already forward in that AO. I'm retired, but the CG in my AO knows I'll suit up if he asks.

When people say "We should send in troops" I ask them to raise their right hand and repeat after me, and I'll get the oath out of the way and paperwork to follow so they can be part of "We."

So far no takers.

The neocon millennials are only interested in a war that can be fought from their parent's basement using World of Warcraft or Master Chief and numerous lives or do-overs, wearing their masks and eating Cheetos.

Send equipment, send ammo, not a single US Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine. Not one.

The Russians are being fucks, but the Ukrainians have been fucks for a long time.

There are no innocents in this war except the common men, women and children caught in the geopolitical crosshairs.

Reactions: Pbgt
The ______ are being fucks, but the ________ have been fucks for a long time.

There are no innocents in this war except the common men, women and children caught in the geopolitical crosshairs.
Could be written about every conflict since humans learned how to hold a stick or throw a rock...

I figured we had some Neocons here and Biden lovers too. Glad to see them reveal themselves. $10 a gallon gas, a recession, and a possible nuclear war is all worth it for Ukraine, SMH.

Fuck Ukraine. Since when is being "patriotic" have a fucking thing to do with saving Ukraine? I didn't swear an allegiance to a corrupt eastern European country no one knew about a few weeks ago. For the sudden Ukraine lovers and warmongers: they are looking for volunteers to fight the Russians. When are ya'll flying out?