• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Winnipeg what?

Icecreamman

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So since the Thrashers are moving up to Winnipeg and they still haven't picked out a name. Do you think they should go old school and go back to the Jets or stay with the minor league team called Moose.

BTW They already sold their 13,000 season tickets. Fans will be going crazy up there.

Re: Winnipeg what?

What's a "Winnipeg" anyway?

Winnipeg is the place where the really cool people hang out.

Center of Canada, the starting place of the revolution, and the origin of the journey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Winnipeg is the place where the really cool people hang out.

Center of Canada, the starting place of the revolution, and the origin of the journey. </div></div>

Well, we'll have none of it ...

crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Winnipeg is the place where the really cool people hang out.

Center of Canada, the starting place of the revolution, and the origin of the journey. </div></div>hell and i thought it was hobbiton

The "Moose" belongs back in Minnesota...

The "Jets" belong in Winnepeg!!!

I'm just concerned about who the NHL is going to move into the Eastern conference from the West in 2012! If thats whats still gonna happen.

The "Jets" started here.

They began, they left, they came back.

All I have to say about it, is "Third time's lucky?".

Sean the Nailer said:
The "Jets" started here.

They began, they left, they came back.

All I have to say about it, is "Third time's lucky?". [/quote

I hope it's the Jets. Just hopefully when you mean 3rd time it's just for them staying and never winning a cup!

I believe the correct purnunciation is Milly-A-walk-Aye, its native for mooseknuckle which is the original name of the team before it was shortened to Moose

yay

whopeee

oh yeah, and:

Rick'em, Rack'em, Rock'em, Ruck'em.... Get that ball and really FIGHT!!!!

Ooops,,, wrong game.

That was the nun's cheer for the inter-pastoral soccer game.