• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Winter clean up*chassis/bipod/rings/tools*

srt-4_uk

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2011
Nebraska
Bunch of stuff for sale. Most of it is new/unused. I'll knock off some money if you buy multiple things. Not really looking for trades but feel free to offer.

Spartan Precision Javelin Pro Hunt Bipod. Brand new. Standard version.
Here is a link to all the specs https://javelinbipod.com/collections/bipods/products/javelin-pro-hunt-tac-bipod
$275 shipped

Area 419 Hellfire Suppressor Mount. For SilencerCo Saker/Charlie mount. Needed an Alpha. It's brand new.
$80 Shipped
DSC_1265.JPG

Fix It Sticks Long Range Competition kit with the all in one torque driver. Got it in and realized how nice it is. Bought a bigger kit instead. It's brand new.
$310 shipped

Christensen Arms Lightweight rings. 30mm Medium and 30mm High. These are brand new in package.
$100 shipped each pair
DSC_1269.JPG

Christensen Arms MPR Chassis FFT. 14" handguard version. Fits Short Action Rem 700. Took it off a rifle I bought as soon as I got it. This is the new FFT version, not the older carbon weave pattern. Decently lightweight folding chassis for not a whole lot of money. All hardware is in the bag.
$750 shipped

1 - D9l7UtY.jpg2 - hqSfN0X.jpg

XLR Envy Pro NV hood (long). Slightly used. Nothing major cosmetically, nothing wrong functionally. Comes with all hardware.
$90 shipped each

XLR Envy Pro Brass weight kit. Brand new. They are made for an Envy Pro but will fit anything Mlok.
$180 shipped
DSC_1268.JPG

XLR thumb rest and bag rider.
Lightly used and comes with hardware
$85 shipped

Last edited:
7.6 oz and has one of the slickest mounting systems.
Thanks, sorry for the trouble, I’m old and not real computer savvy. Didn’t realize you can just touch it to go to the info. I was trying to type in all the characters and kept mistyping.

• Haha
Reactions: brettb614
Thanks, sorry for the trouble, I’m old and not real computer savvy. Didn’t realize you can just touch it to go to the info. I was trying to type in all the characters and kept mistyping.
Well, my apologies. 9.9 out of 10 times on here it is people not wanting to find the information for themselves even though it was pretty much spoon fed to them. Again I apologize.