• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wisconsin Democrat Gov. Tony Evers’ Dept. of Public Instruction Told White People to Wear Wristbands as ‘Reminder of Your Privilege’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

White people were told to engage in a racial shaming exercise to remind them of their privilege by Wisconsin Democrat Governor Tony Evers’ Department of Public Instruction (DPI) when he was its superintendent.

A document promoted by the Department of Public Instruction, obtained exclusively by Breitbart News, suggested white people “wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege.”

Democrat Governor Tony Evers, who is up for reelection, was the Superintendent of the Department of Public Instruction from 2009 to 2019. During his time as Superintendent, the department worked alongside Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA).

Evers spoke highly of VISTA, remarking that Wisconsin was “very fortunate” to have assistance from VISTA volunteers, and that their work was “very important.”

A document titled “Addressing Racial Privilege: A Mental Model for White Anti-Racists,” was distributed at a joint DPI-VISTA training in 2013, while Evers was the Superintendent. The document urged people to engage in a number of anti-white racial shaming exercises, including wearing wristbands as “a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.”

The document also told white people to “find a person of color who is willing to hold you accountable for addressing privilege” and to “make a daily list of the ways privilege played out, and steps taken or not taken to address privilege.”

“Set aside sections of the day to critically examine how privilege is working,” it read. Another section demanded attendees “be willing to teach others and hold them accountable.”

The document asked a number of questions, including “What am I doing today to undo my privilege? and “How do I define my moral obligation?”

All of the questions, demands, and action items were centered around the “big question,” which read “How do I live with my privilege?”

As the Superintendent of Public Instruction, Evers had control over the curriculum of Wisconsin public schools. After initial outcry about the racially charged document, the Wisconsin DPI scrubbed the document from their website.

A section of their website, titled “Power and Privilege,” denies that DPI officials had asked students or school personnel to wear wristbands to atone for their white privilege.

The website does, however, say that after a training session with VISTA volunteers, “a packet of ‘additional resources’ was offered by the trainers as the volunteers left. Subsequently, that entire resource packet was posted to the VISTA web site.”

Users who click on the link to the document currently on the website are directed to a page that says, “Misconceptions and misinformation about the document are being spread by an out-of-state entity that has no connection with the public schools in Wisconsin.”

Politifact has stated “DPI was responsible for a flier given to 13 federally paid workers that suggests white people consider wearing the white wristbands.”

Breitbart News contacted the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, asking the department if it was “willing to denounce exercises or activities that intend to get white students, volunteers, or personnel to atone or apologize for racial privilege.”

Communications Director Abigail Swetz told Breitbart News, “I assume it was removed because it does not reflect best practices in equity trainings, and as an education agency, we are constantly learning and continue to revise best practices.”

Swetz did not offer any condemnation of such exercises or activities, but rather went on to say, “The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction strongly supports equity in education, which includes trainings about combatting racism.”

Before becoming the Communications Director of DPI, Swetz was engaged in leftist activism and called herself a “proud queer public school teacher.” Swetz also spoke at the Women’s March in Madison and received the “Teacher of the Year” award from GSafe, a leftist organization that organizes teachers and students to engage in progressive activism.

The guide was produced by the New Jersey-based Beyond Diversity Resource Center, an organization that offers “anti-oppression” training sessions and “diversity climate” studies. The organization even sells a “fight hate” wristband.

The wristband’s description reads “Learning about privilege—the ways society gives people advantages because of their memberships in groups—is just as important as learning about oppression.”

Earlier this year, Evers vetoed a bill that would have prohibited Critical Race Theory from being taught in Wisconsin schools. Evers’s campaign did not respond to a request for comment. Evers is running against Tim Michels, the Trump-endorsed Republican candidate for governor.

at what point are we just going to start saying we're all equal at this point and enough of this racial bs. orientals came over here with nothing but the shirts on their backs, way after slavery ended, and are generally doing pretty good for themselves. we have and have had blacks at every level in fed, state and local govt, sports and entertainment, corporate, etc. i've always said if one person can do something, so can most everyone else. if i was black i'd be pretty damned tired of folks continually throwing crutches my way.

Gonna send Geno one with diamond studs! That way they know he’s special!😂

I'm hoping pretty soon more DEMONcRats are going to be wearing these bracelets..

1665090126670.png

Why does the left feel the need to do these things? Is it just virtue signaling? They usually have 90% of the black vote wrapped up anyway. They act like they just discovered the black race, and all their wonderful contributions, including crime rates, illegitimacy rates, blm riots, etc. Please splain it.

Why does the left feel the need to do these things? Is it just virtue signaling? They usually have 90% of the black vote wrapped up anyway. They act like they just discovered the black race, and all their wonderful contributions, including crime rates, illegitimacy rates, blm riots, etc. Please splain it.
Pretty sure it's a fetish.

Kind of like people who like to get pissed on.

They need to be denigrated to get off. It's super weird. And gross.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I would invite the DoE of Wisconsin to lick the fecal remnants from the hot and steamy crack of my hairy and sweaty anus. To chew upon my red and puffy hemorrhoids while biting off the crunchy bits from between my bouncing and ample buttocks and smell my butthole. Delicious. Further, they could anticipate the awful aroma of my anus and feast upon the foul fragrance of my feces. Breathe deep the bouquet of my butthole and savor my sassy sphincter stench while gazing intently upon my tasty, tinted, talented taint.

But then they would probably enjoy that, which is not I intended, at all.

I'm sure my patients will love seeing that....I work in the hood.

Doc

hopefully someone reminded him to wear there car bumper as a sign of his stupidity

Its amazing how submissive the masses are and how easy it is for any asshat to take control of them. I guess we don't have a contingent that can stomach wet work to stop the erosion of normalcy.

I’m still waiting on my privilege! Will it be coming in the form of a check or what?
Don’t get confused. You are immensely privileged. But so are all of the fucking retards yammering about “pRiViLeGe!”. They’re just ungrateful, spoiled brats and can’t see how good they have it

Every day I strap on my white privilege and go to work and support deadbeat fucks in milwaukee. You can be sure I won’t be voting for the pencil necked geek Tony Evers come November. FTE!

As long as they keep blacks riled up and subservient, they have power.

Lol, the stupid shit democrats come up with and stupid ass other democrats do as they are told. It's good for a laugh.

It is just an offshoot of the same shit the commies have always done:

Actually, once again, it is democrats who are racist and have been throughout history. Now, they are implying that blacks are so powerless and whites are so powerful that the only way a black person gets a good thing is because a white person "surrenders" to him. The bigotry of soft expectations. Talk about something that smells worse than ass is the smell of hypocrisy and condescension from the commies. I mean democrats, but then, again, that is redundant.

Pretty sure it's a fetish.

Kind of like people who like to get pissed on.

They need to be denigrated to get off. It's super weird. And gross.

It is a fetish. Cuckoldry. It is not merely a sexual thing. Not too long ago there was a New York artist who got punched and robbed in the street by a thug and the guy told the media that he will give more money to the perp, pay his bail, and help him out after he gets out of prison because "he really needed the money, that's why he attacked me in the first place, and our duty is to help people like that". Lolwut?
smiley_freak.gif

It is a fetish. Cuckoldry. It is not merely a sexual thing. Not too long ago there was a New York artist who got punched and robbed in the street by a thug and the guy told the media that he will give more money to the perp, pay his bail, and help him out after he gets out of prison because "he really needed the money, that's why he attacked me in the first place, and our duty is to help people like that". Lolwut?
smiley_freak.gif
He must have moved to the big apple from a small town in the midwest. People like that won't last long in NY.

That's like feeding grizzlies in Alaska.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Will he also ask black people to wear a bracket that says 13% and ask them to reflect on the insanely high crime rate in their community and racism towards Jews, Asian and white people?

Oh wait, that’s different 😂

One of my favorite talks on all the race BS

I would invite the DoE of Wisconsin to lick the fecal remnants from the hot and steamy crack of my hairy and sweaty anus. To chew upon my red and puffy hemorrhoids while biting off the crunchy bits from between my bouncing and ample buttocks and smell my butthole. Delicious. Further, they could anticipate the awful aroma of my anus and feast upon the foul fragrance of my feces. Breathe deep the bouquet of my butthole and savor my sassy sphincter stench while gazing intently upon my tasty, tinted, talented taint.

But then they would probably enjoy that, which is not I intended, at all.
You put some thought into that…..

Will he also ask black people to wear a bracket that says 13% and ask them to reflect on the insanely high crime rate in their community and racism towards Jews, Asian and white people?

Oh wait, that’s different 😂

One of my favorite talks on all the race BS

Like how Mike Wallace raised his religion as his shield.

Morgan Freeman was edging into pointing out Wallace’s racism when Mike deftly put up his shield wall.

You put some thought into that…..
It took me a while before I could recite that without cracking up. So, I tried making marching cadence out of it and that made it more difficult to get through it without guffaws. Comedy ain't pretty (Steve Martin was right.)