• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

neoinarien

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Wisconsin
Anyone interested in a meet up in Southern Wisconsin? Myself and some buddies are all local to the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.

Re: Wisconsin

I would be - have a good place to shoot? I'm just south of the WI border, near Kenosha.

There's unfortunately not much in the long range world here... Lodi, Racine County Line, and Shiocton basically run the gamut for public ranges over 300 yards (1200, 600, 550) each give take.

I am fortunately moving back north here in a few weeks to the Oshkosh/Appleton area. I was born and raised in the UP so this is close to home, a lot closer than MS. Where's a good place to stretch the .308 out at? Hopefully I can link up with some of y'all and put some lead down range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am fortunately moving back north here in a few weeks to the Oshkosh/Appleton area. I was born and raised in the UP so this is close to home, a lot closer than MS. Where's a good place to stretch the .308 out at? Hopefully I can link up with some of y'all and put some lead down range.</div></div>
Shioctin has a public range, 500yard.

Ripon R&P has a 600yard range. Membership required, no limitations.

HTH

That will work. I'm looking at moving on the north side of Oshkosh so the Shioctin looks to be a good candidate. Thanks for the info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Err</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am fortunately moving back north here in a few weeks to the Oshkosh/Appleton area. I was born and raised in the UP so this is close to home, a lot closer than MS. Where's a good place to stretch the .308 out at? Hopefully I can link up with some of y'all and put some lead down range. </div></div>

Winnequah Gun Club near Lodi has a 1200 yard range. Longest one in the state I think. Membership required and it's not cheap.

I love Wisconsin. My wife is from there and we are always driving up there. I am there at least 7-10 times a year.

I want to relocate up there and get my wife back up near her parents.