• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wish I had the cash right now!

Spock

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 23, 2012
Central Montana
Anybody checked out the GAP rifles ready to ship? Looks like George and the boys have 9 available! Sometimes the single life would be good :) If that 260 Surgeon was only in 6.5CM I would be tempted just to not have to wait! My kids don't have to go to college right?

I was looking at that 260 surgeon but since they wanted 6k and Surgeon had a 260 scalpel in stock for 5k I decided to save a little money and buy the one direct from surgeon. But if that GAP 308 (im not saying which one ;) haha) stays on the website till next payday I might have to take that one home too!
being single does have its benefits!

I like that Hospitaller with the V2 in the manners mini-chassis.

i do like that .308 also and I bet it's the same one you like. Pretty good ticket on it.

Well...I do have some extra cash sitting in the retirement account. ;)
That Hospitaller is calling my name.

thx alot, now i have to sell my stuff on ebay so i can buy one. I wish i didn't read this stuff :D