• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wish time travel existed?

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
GetAttachmentThumbnail

If I could go back in time I would do so much differently. What's scary is the crap I got into that I WOULDN'T change.

Reactions: 101st and Maggot
Last time I cooked a steak for myself as a midnight snack, I accidentally overcooked it. I'd go back in time when it happened and pay better attention to it cooking.

If I could go back in time I would do so much differently. What's scary is the crap I got into that I WOULDN'T change.
Yeah, instead of cutting timber and building things out of rocks I'd go back to 18, go for a cheap assed law and finance degree from Podunk U. and get into politics or banking. Or both. Then I could be a limp wristed soi boi paper pusher with monthly vacations to EVERYWHERE instead of doing real work, and at the same time cheating old people out of their life savings.

ike Bank of America does.