• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WITHDRAWN - CCI 450, 400, 205 and 210M Primers for Playstation 5

Changed

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2012
    I thought it would be a fun experiment to try and trade two of the most rare commodities in 2020.

Per the above, I have CCI 400's, 450's, 205's and 210M's primers. Willing to trade for a new in box Playstation 5. We can work out a reasonable trade.

Let me know what you have.

I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE ABOVE!!

Last edited:
    Now realizing I should have bought a PS5 for "my kids" lol good luck!

Reactions: Changed
    Now realizing I should have bought a PS5 for "my kids" lol good luck!

Thanks. My boy has been been managing straight A’s at school (even in his honors courses), and had been working hard for me. If I can sacrifice some primers to hook him up, it would be a no brainer.

I appreciate the support/laughs gents!

whats a play station? tell him to play outside more...........
    He does! Between scouts and sports he stays busy most years. Now he’s trying to steal my guns and shoot my ammo.

92AEEEC0-85CB-4AB0-8DA7-7169741E5D66.jpeg

I thought it would be a fun experiment to try and trade two of the most rare commodities in 2020.

Per the above, I have CCI 400's, 450's, 205's and 210M's primers. Willing to trade for a new in box Playstation 5. We can work out a reasonable trade.

Hah! I was waiting to see this post.

I have my wife, sister, parents and a couple of employees looking. They're using search engines, forums and every other means looking for these friggin' things. They're up all hours waiting for walmart, target, amazon and bestbuy "drops."

If we wind up with two I'll pm you before dropping one on ebay if you cover shipping.

Hah! I was waiting to see this post.

I have my wife, sister, parents and a couple of employees looking. They're using search engines, forums and every other means looking for these friggin' things. They're up all hours waiting for walmart, target, amazon and bestbuy "drops."

If we wind up with two I'll pm you before dropping one on ebay if you cover shipping.
    my daughter manages a local retail store. She said they won't get them till after the 1st of the year. All were allocated to Wally world, and bestbuy for the most part. I'll wait till she gets them in and maybe get one for the family at cost.

If he likes to shoot your ammo up, doesn’t he see the value in your primers? Just a thought.

😉

We are all sad to see primers go.

I didn’t give him a choice in this case. Trying to surprise him.

Got one yesterday from Meijer. Just happened to be at the store at 6:00 am.They had 5 in stock. This one is for my daughter.

Attachments

• 20201212_071900.jpg
      20201212_071900.jpg
      406.3 KB · Views: 25

Not sure how you're making out, but I got one at Gamestop. They wouldn't let me pick up two. I tried to get one of each (disc and no disc) and it was a no go.

Apparently gamestop only lets you buy in store, so the bots can't touch them.

Reactions: SepticDeath
    Not sure how you're making out, but I got one at Gamestop. They wouldn't let me pick up two. I tried to get one of each (disc and no disc) and it was a no go.

Apparently gamestop only lets you buy in store, so the bots can't touch them.
    That's great information! These damn bots are out of control. People are on craigslist with dozens of them.

Reactions: SepticDeath