• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo WITHDRAWN Norma 6.5 CM Golden Target 143gr

Ammunition for sale

SEPAboltrifle

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2022
Landenberg, PA
WITHDRAWN: 320 rounds of Norma 6.5 Creedmoor Golden Target 143gr ammo. All new, all the same lot number. 200 re-packed in black boxes (see photo).

Attachments

• Norma 6.5CM 143gr, 03.28.23.jpg
    Norma 6.5CM 143gr, 03.28.23.jpg
    973.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
I do not know the regulations governing shipment of loaded cartridges to New York, and in particular regulations for particular areas of New York (e.g. New York City).

I do not know the regulations governing shipment of loaded cartridges to New York, and in particular regulations for particular areas of New York (e.g. New York City).
Not sure if this was resolved, but for future reference the regulations are…put it in a box and ship it :ROFLMAO: I allegedly have it on good authority that this allegedly has worked many, many times and never had an issue, not once…ever…

WITHDRAWN: no longer offered for sale. Shipping regulations are too much of a hassle…Shot so well I decided to use it up.