• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have defended my reputation, and am no longer asking anyone for anything.

I pray to God that you are never in my position of having to defend yourself because you asked for help.

God sees everything, and I know who I am.

I think in this day and age you (op) can understand the responses your getting here…

There’s no way to tell if this is legit, someone selling for profit or some initial agency doing a give/buy back program

NY recently said give us your guns and we’ll donate them to Ukraine

If this is legit I hope all works out for you. But I think in current times you can understand why many won’t be sending thermals, armor or comms to someone on an Internet forum

You can’t trust anyone these days unfortunately….

Sincerely

hafejd30
I thought linking news articles would validate who I am and what I am doing. Especially since my name and face can be easily cross referenced across multiple platforms on the internet.

Admin, are you going to step in? It’s one thing to shit on someone’s post it’s another to see the shit going on in this one. Hoping someone gets killed? WTF. Some of you are disgusting. I’d permanently ban half the fucks on this thread.

Many of us here are of this mindset:

1) We really empathize with both the Ukrainian and Russian peoples, their pets, livestock, etc. War is horrible. Period.

2) We want to see globalism, the NWO, the great reset, the WEF, 'wokeism', the clinton/obama/biden crime families, the global 'elites', ALL suffer as much as possible- because they're a threat to the freedom and peace of the USA, and to the average human. If Ukraine has to fall in order for that to happen- so be it. We're fully engaged trying to save our American Constitutional Republic.
I respect your position. I wish everyone that shit on this thread had the ability to articulate their views like you did.

Unbelievable that you would say that you don’t know who is right in this war.

Even if only 25% of what you see and know about the war from news is true, the sides are obvious. If you can’t tell good from evil, then I’m sorry.

I’m sad that there is doubt out there.

Where would this nation be if French didn’t help?

Help is important. To be on the side of good is important.
I understand good vs evil. I don’t think the government of Ukraine is good as in the Russian government, the sad part is the people suffer for their evil doings.

I understand good vs evil. I don’t think the government of Ukraine is good as in the Russian government, the sad part is the people suffer for their evil doings.
Exactly. That’s exactly why my help is directed at people. Regular people. Police was never meant to defend against a foreign invasion. Regular Ukranian citizens were never equipped to withstand bullet fire.

I’m just trying to give them a fighting chance.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Like I said before I can really empathize with the Ukrainian and Russian people. War is hell. No doubt about it.

But we Americans have our hands full trying to prevent the dems from destroying our republic, and we simply can't risk the distraction, funds, and energy. YMMV

For many of us it isn't about russia vs ukraine- it's about siding against globalism, the NWO, and the Great Reset.

Reactions: Rem7
This whole thing is a clusterfuck, forgive us for not wanting to get involved. the Ukrainian government is likely just as responsible for what is happeneing. who knows what to belive on the propoganda channels. weve just spent 5 years dealing with fake agenda news. Our reluctance to support your efforts might also have something to do with the fact that the same people pushing the agenda are the same ones confiscating firearms from US citizens and the same ones sending those guns and support to Ukraine.

Most of us have no interest in helping our own establishment much less the Ukrainian establishment or helping kill Russians.

sending military equipment is more than a humanitarian effort. I'm out.

Good luck getting your family to safety.

Admin, are you going to step in? It’s one thing to shit on someone’s post it’s another to see the shit going on in this one. Hoping someone gets killed? WTF. Some of you are disgusting. I’d permanently ban half the fucks on this thread.
Pearl clutching is so 2020

If having an opinion that's different from CNN means you get banned then go ahead and nuke my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.