• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WITHDRAWN

vvayvvard

Majestik Møøse
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2020
USA - TN
Got a brand new Fortmeier OTT bipod for sale here, H210 model (210mm max leg extension). Currently set up for 12 o'clock mounting (top rail), but apparently the mounting spigot can be removed from the clamp and flipped to allow mounting on the 6 o'clock rail position. Incredibly sturdy and solidly-built. Bipod can be quickly detached from spigot by means of a small lever. Shipped directly to me from Solid Solution Designs in the Netherlands, and was mounted once, but never used -- hasn't even been outdoors.

Note: white markings near feet is just some lithium grease from the factory, and can be wiped off.

20220324_192750.jpg20220324_192802.jpg20220324_192839.jpg

Asking $250 shipped and insured CONUS. Payment via discreet (NO NOTES) Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle.

Full disclosure: you can currently get one of these for a little bit cheaper directly from SSD, but the shipping does take a fair bit longer, as it is an imported item that must clear US customs.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm having some serious remorse about selling this. I think I'm going to end up using this on a SCAR project. Will edit again shortly to add a link where you can purchase this directly from SSD.

Last edited:
Reactions: AznTactical
So it mounts into M-lock or KeyMod??

This mounts to a picatinny rail. I don't know if they have M-LOK or Keymod versions in the works. I believe they made a quick-detach spigot (clamp style) at one point, but I haven't been able to find it from anywhere that will import to the US.