• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Withdrawn

This is false, This is someone who is lashing out cause I decided against selling something. I never said I would sell something. He asked and I said something came up and I would think about it and tell him on Sat. Today came and I told him I decided to keep it. I took it off the forum boards. I could understand if it was still available and I told him specifically NO, but that is not the case, I removed it all together cause I decided to keep it. People change their minds all the time and no one should get negative reviews due to that. I would appreciate you removing your negative comment sir.

LOL. Vinnie, are you drinking? Do you seriously not realize everyone can see on this very thread that Wednesday at 7:23 am you said the rings are still for sale, and seven minutes later I said I would take them IAW forum rules. And funny how how your thread is now marked “sold”.

• Angry
Reactions: Vinnie45ACP
LOL. Vinnie, are you drinking? Do you seriously not realize everyone can see on this very thread that Wednesday at 7:23 am you said the rings are still for sale, and seven minutes later I said I would take them IAW forum rules.
And? Your saying I can’t change my mind, everyone else I have dealt with has said they have “loved the communication” and “quick shipping”, great guy to work with, etc. didn’t I communicate with you something had come up and I needed time to think? Wasn’t I up front about that? I thought I was very clear on that. I told you I was thinking about it, you were ok with it on Wed. Now you don’t get the answer your looking for or response your looking for you lash out, not cool?

Why didn’t you lash out on me Wed? I have had people change there minds all the time, have I been disappointed, sure, but I never lashed out and gave them negative feedback or acted this way.

Last edited:
Quick Vinnie, edit something else. LOL Nice change from “SOLD” to withdrawn now that I’ve called you out. Anyone reading this or checking into you now prior to doing business with someone like you can see for themselves how you are. Good luck.

Quick Vinnie, edit something else. LOL Nice change from “SOLD” to withdrawn now that I’ve called you out. Anyone reading this or checking into you now prior to doing business with someone like you can see for themselves how you are. Good luck.
Well I honestly didn’t have and still don’t have the option of withdrawn from the pull down, and you can’t delete the add, so all you can put is sold. And from a couple other very seasoned people on here, I seen them do the same thing so I was just following suit. But I was like maybe I should put something else. When you put it on there at first you don’t think anything of it cause you don’t think anyone will be Butt hurt over it. I truly never thought you would act like this. My bad for thinking you would be more professional than this.

Yeh, I just tried to remove sold like I did yesterday, and it won’t let you. I requires you to have something in there, that was the easiest thing I could think of to take it off from being for sale. It requires something in the pull down and Sold is the only thing that worked. But withdrawn after it works better. Hopefully everyone will get the gist.

What’s wrong Vinnie? Can’t keep your story straight? You’ve lied several times already so here is the truth in your own words. You never said “you had to think about it”. You said something came up. I assumed as an honest person that meant you couldn’t ship immediately, or something. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.
3110CF46-DDC7-445A-892B-E8EDEF21DCD1.jpg
E5D110A7-E5E4-4D8F-9283-A1941F83C9A6.jpg

First I didn’t know I had to give you every detail of my life or my decision making, nor did I think you’d care to know. Second I did the same I gave you every benefit of the doubt, your doing this over a set of $100 pair of rings please, it’s not like it was some one of a kind hard to find chassis, action, or Scope and a lot of money invested, and your spending this much time and effort on this. Common brother, don’t we both have better things to do? I did not lie to you, I thought about it researched lots of scopes for my rifles, look at my history you will see that! And decided for my My Vudoo’s and aR10 I would go big and go with ZCO, but after all that money spent, look at the timing, and I still haven’t sold my tangent theta, I figured I would save and go small and keep those rings and go with a 30mm scope. So again I didn’t feel I needed to go into all of that before, so now I will tell you know since your making such an issue of it, and ask you once again to remove the negative feedback that is most NOT deserved.

Rules of the forum is that you can back out of any deal, penalty free.

#6 under Post Exchange Requirements:

@64E, please remove your negative feedback please.

It is the right thing to do. No bad feelings, sorry again.

Now ask yourself. Do you want to deal with a seller like Vinnie? Sure he can back out under the rules, and I’m letting others know how he conducts himself.

Also, here is the rule. Who do you think it was aimed more towards. Sellers or buyers?

“Members are allowed to decline a transaction without penalty. No reason is required for refusal of payment. If the parties involved cannot agree on the terms of purchase, or the sale seems suspicious, there is no requirement to complete the transaction.”

First I didn’t know I had to give you every detail of my life or my decision making, nor did I think you’d care to know. Second I did the same I gave you every benefit of the doubt, your doing this over a set of $100 pair of rings please, it’s not like it was some one of a kind hard to find chassis, action, or Scope and a lot of money invested, and your spending this much time and effort on this. Common brother, don’t we both have better things to do? I did not lie to you, I thought about it researched lots of scopes for my rifles, look at my history you will see that! And decided for my My Vudoo’s and aR10 I would go big and go with ZCO, but after all that money spent, look at the timing, and I still haven’t sold my tangent theta, I figured I would save and go small and keep those rings and go with a 30mm scope. So again I didn’t feel I needed to go into all of that before, so now I will tell you know since your making such an issue of it, and ask you once again to remove the negative feedback that is most NOT deserved.
Vinnie you hit the nail on the head. If this is how you do business over $110 dollar rings, what other shady stuff would you do over a $3800 dollar Tangent Theta scope?

Now ask yourself. Do you want to deal with a seller like Vinnie? Sure he can back out under the rules, and I’m letting others know how he conducts himself.

Also, here is the rule. Who do you think it was aimed more towards. Sellers or buyers?

“Members are allowed to decline a transaction without penalty. No reason is required for refusal of payment. If the parties involved cannot agree on the terms of purchase, or the sale seems suspicious, there is no requirement to complete the transaction.”
Calm down.

if your shitting on people and there feedback, this is wrong especially when everyone can see that the rules say I did nothing wrong. If everyone who changes there mind would get this kind of treatment no one would be on here.
What you have done and are doing is wrong. Again please remove the negative feedback and please let this go.

Vinnie, did you report the parasite ? Also, how can a non-paying member leave negative feedback , especially for a transaction that never happened ?

if your shitting on people and there feedback, this is wrong especially when everyone can see that the rules say I did nothing wrong. If everyone who changes there mind would get this kind of treatment no one would be on here.
What you have done and are doing is wrong. Again please remove the negative feedback and please let this go.
Hey Vinnie, why don’t you just man up and tell the truth? Did you or did you not, tell the previous person who said he would send you a money order for the rings, that you have shipped them to him?

Vinnie, did you report the parasite ? Also, how can a non-paying member leave negative feedback , especially for a transaction that never happened ?
I have asked him several times politely to remove the negative feedback as well as asked him several times to let it go. Now he is trying intrude and ruin my future items for sale. Yes I have reported him. Waiting to here back. I wish he would have just been more professional!

B/S/T Rule #6 says "decline a transaction".

IF you back out of a sale after an agreement is made seems to me like you earned the feedback you get. Feedback isn't a penalty.

Reactions: ryanowarrior
Hey Vinnie, why don’t you just man up and tell the truth? Did you or did you not, tell the previous person who said he would send you a money order for the rings, that you have shipped them to him?
Cause that was a completely different set of rings. If you go back and look I had that posted twice. I still don’t see what your issue is?
Can you not understand once again that people can change there minds and back out of deals WITHOUT ANY Repercussions, that includes negative feedback or being attacked in the forums. Please remove your negative feedback, I am asking you kindly!

Let me be clear to everyone, I NEVER AGREED to sell this person anything NEVER. He said he would take something, and I said I would give him and answer today, today I told him I wasn’t selling, I was keeping the Rings. I never agreed to sell him anything.

How long do you think this thread will last? lol, looks like Vinnie's feedback was already removed.

How long do you think this thread will last? lol, looks like Vinnie's feedback was already removed.
He can delete it any time lol.

But to me this just is a good warning not to do business with a guy who can't make up his mind and backs out of a sale.

Reactions: ryanowarrior
First time this has ever happened, all my other transactions have been perfect, so I changed my mind once, sorry. After talking with Glassholic extensively on scope choices for my KIDD SUPERGRADE, I then realized the tube on e the scope of choice I made was 30mm the NF NX8 2.5-20. So I had to keep the second set I had.
Sorry I changed my mind.

I’m done with this, never thought a set of scope rings could be such a nightmare 🤦🏻‍♂️

Gentlemen,

I have just had to go, and clear out 8, I say again 8, fucking reports, just on this thread, because all you girls got sand up your panties, bitching at one another. SMMFDH....

OP posted a For Sale ad. Changes his mind and revokes sale. Fine, not against the rules. His shit, he can change his mind. The fact he does it after someone else responds, well, that's wandering close to douche bag land. Trying to cover it up afterwards...well, yeah. Technically not against the rules, but getting called out on it isn't against the rules either.

As for the prospective buyers...let it go. It's a set of rings for christ's sake. Yeah things went sideways, but shit happens. It sucks, but move the fuck on. Life's too short.

As to the hall monitor... @Haney , If I get another thread, where you report 4 fucking posts in the same fucking thread...again, I'm gonna bounce your ass out of here on a vacation. One fucking report is enough. You've been warned once before, you won't get a second warning. Mods have to go in a clear each report individually, so you're excessive reporting in the same thread is really fucking annoying.

Now back to our regularly scheduled fucking programming....smdh

Gentlemen,

I have just had to go, and clear out 8, I say again 8, fucking reports, just on this thread, because all you girls got sand up your panties, bitching at one another. SMMFDH....

OP posted a For Sale ad. Changes his mind and revokes sale. Fine, not against the rules. His shit, he can change his mind. The fact he does it after someone else responds, well, that's wandering close to douche bag land. Trying to cover it up afterwards...well, yeah. Technically not against the rules, but getting called out on it isn't against the rules either.

As for the prospective buyers...let it go. It's a set of rings for christ's sake. Yeah things went sideways, but shit happens. It sucks, but move the fuck on. Life's too short.

As to the hall monitor... @Haney , If I get another thread, where you report 4 fucking posts in the same fucking thread...again, I'm gonna bounce your ass out of here on a vacation. One fucking report is enough. You've been warned once before, you won't get a second warning. Mods have to go in a clear each report individually, so you're excessive reporting in the same thread is really fucking annoying.

Now back to our regularly scheduled fucking programming....smdh
So, Haney's a stoolpidgeon in addition to being a garden variety douche.

Who would have guessed ? :rolleyes: