• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hcsd54

Lieutenant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
Final Drop $WITHDRAWN Firm for the rifle only - shipped to lower 48.
* Grab it while you can! Going back in the Safe this week while I travel for extended time period.

For sale:
Asking $WITHDRAWN for the rifle only – Shipped to Lower 48 FFL. Insurance is optional and on the Buyer.

*NOTE* Scope, Rings, Bipod or Mag does not come with Rifle for this price, but can be negotiated with Rifle buyer for additional funds. Will ship as pictured with Scope, Bipod, and one ASCS mag for $WITHDRAWN. Lower 48 only.
Sorry! No Trades on this one.

Last edited:
Factory 700 action?

Yes, Sir! It is a "G" prefix. This is an older GA Precision build. The BA is Threaded for the Badger Ordnance Brake and now it and the Jewell Trigger are sitting in a Bedded McMillan A4.

Last edited:
Did GAP do the bedding in the new A4 stock? These simple .308 builds are always my favorite. simple and reliable

Reactions: hcsd54
Did GAP do the bedding in the new A4 stock? These simple .308 builds are always my favorite. simple and reliable
I got the stock used and it was already bedded for a Remy 700. I placed this GAP BA in it for a fit test and it fit like a glove. It stays in when I hold it upside down, but still pulls right out with very little effort. Pretty much the same as my other GAP and SAC full builds have always done.

Up top with huge drop. Will be doing some extended Summer travelling soon and will need to pull the ad if this doesn’t sell pretty soon. Get this great rifle while you can.

Reactions: Habu64
Final price drop for last few days I will be able to ship for quite a while due to extended travel plans. Also, turnkey package as pictured with Nightforce Scope option at an incredible price, has been added.

About to be travelling for awhile. Get it while you can.

Last edited: