• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WMD Nib-x bcg?

They get decent reviews at M4carbine.net which is where I usually go for my AR related knowledge based questions and research.

WMD NiB-X BCG Review - M4Carbine.net Forums

BCM still has theirs popping up every couple weeks on the site but it still runs $225 with forced NRA donation. This one isn't that much more $, meets spec, (if its truly a WMD BCG) and is available now. Whether or not its worth the extra cash is your call.

My runs great in my SPR. I went over it when I received mine and it appears to be properly staked and the bolt appears to have heavy duty insert and spring.

Nothing wrong with the WMD BCGs in my experience with them, but you are generally paying for a good bit of hype and Mr. Marketing versus the alleged miracle advancements in the science of building a better carrier group. They do clean up easier than a basic BCG...that is for sure. ;) If they are within your budget and that's what you want, have at it. They'll run as good as any other mil-spec carrier and should serve you well.

Another cautionary word of advice on doing business with Impact though...I would contact them to confirm availability before ordering. I ran into an issue many, many years ago with them because of a website inventory SNAFU that caused me to have to waste a good deal of time/energy/frustration resolving it with them. I believe that since then they have updated to provided real-time inventory status online, but I don't know that 100%. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with them now though...I'd just double-check before clicking the "submit" button on my order. ;)