• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wolf .22LR Match Target Ammo

LAR Dragoon

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2004
SC
What is considered to be a good deal on this stuff?

Re: Wolf .22LR Match Target Ammo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Shit!!! That's some expensive .22!!!!!!!!!!!!</div></div>

That's cheap for match grade 22LR ammo - price Eley, RWS or Lapua. That can go up to $20 or so a box of 50.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Shit!!! That's some expensive .22!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

It's all relative: compared to Eley or Lapua .22, it's cheap!

Thanks for the info.!

sportsmansguide has it on sale every once in a while for 40 or so per brick, you just have to check their site every day.

$40 is a great price, that's about as cheap as we see it at the gun shows. Typically online $40-50.

Especially considering these days that junk ammo is $20/500 at local shops and they are charging over $40 a brick for federal gold medal.

Bought my last case at Champion....

Real good service and good guys to work with....

It was about $485-$490 SHIPPED for the case (5000 rounds).

Edit: I may be remembering high as others remember lower. My point is, it is well worth it in consistency assuming your rifle likes it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edgerat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sportsmansguide has it on sale every once in a while for 40 or so per brick, you just have to check their site every day. </div></div>

Yeah, they actually have some on sale now.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=519260

+1 on Champions Shooters Supply. I just ordered a case for $415 plus $21.14 UPS Ground to SC. I also checked Sportsman's Guide as well as Champion's Choice. They were both out of stock as well as higher on their prices.

Thanks for the good leads.

just got 2000 rounds from midway, its been on order for 3 months and it finally showed

The gun show here in Nov. they had it at $39.99 per 500, today same vendor had it at $62.99 So if you can get it anywhere under $50 I'd say it's a heck of a deal the way things are going.