• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Wolf Precision's Long Range Shooting School Dates for 2018 - Somerset, PA

JamieD

Wolf Precision, Inc.
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Johnstown,pa
www.wolfprecision.net
2018 Dates are open for registration!

Wolf Precision's Long Range Shooting School

For three full days, we want to jump start you on your way to learning the art of long range shooting. We are a premier shooting school, one of the oldest and longest running schools east of the Mississippi. Experience matters and Jamie Dodson has over a decade of teaching students from all around the world. So whether for an upcoming hunt, competitive shooting or Law Enforcement Agencies, we teach you the basics and advanced fundamentals that will set you up for success both on target and in the field! This is a precision shooting class covering the many subjects listed below in both the classroom and in the field under real world shooting conditions. Some of these subjects are advanced subjects that every shooter should know and understand. A level 1 and 2 course combined. A printed book is provided that has all class subjects, materials and formulas that you, the shooter, can take home and have access to.

The course is written and instructed by Jamie Dodson of Wolf Precision, Inc. Jamie has won and placed in many shooting and sniper matches over the years and has the real world knowledge to teach from experience learned on the firing line. Just as important, they were won shooting rifles he built himself. This gives you a unique opportunity to learn a lot about the how's and why's of a great shooting rifle by a custom rifle builder. With over a decade of owning and teaching the shooting school, Jamie's students are now coming up through the ranks and winning and placing in matches, some in their very first year. It is his love and passion in the art of long range shooting that he hopes to pass down for all to enjoy and share no matter what type of shooting sport they are applying it to.

New for 2018 - The fall course is strictly limited to 8 students with two instructors. Keeping the student to instructor ratio small allows as much one on one time needed to help each student learn and grow. We are also proud to say that were are one of the first schools in the country open to the public that is all inclusive with the classes being held at Seven Springs Mountain Resorts. Price can include three nights at the resort. You may also bring your family to stay with you at the resort and enjoy its many amenities while you attend the school.

We also have several Wolf Precision, Inc. custom rifles available for use here at the school! The only thing we want you to have to bring, especially the first time through, is a passion to want to learn the art of shooting. Cost of the school rifle is $545.00. It includes everything you will need while here at school including 200 rounds of ammunition. No stress about gear, no worries about equipment, just bring the passion and enjoy the art of long range shooting.

Spring 2018

May 7, 8 and 9 - Completed!

May 18, 19 and 20 - Completed!

June 4, 5 and 6 - Completed!

June 8, 9 and 10 - Completed!

June 15, 16 and 17 - Completed!

July 13, 14 and 15 - Completed!

Fall 2018

August 24, 25 and 26 - 1 slot left!

September 21, 22 and 23 - 1 slot left!

September 28, 29 and 30 - Full!

October 5, 6 and 7 - Full!

Subjects Covered

Range Safety and safety equipment
Proper Equipment to get started
Rifle Maintenance
Reloading
Basic Shooting Fundamentals
Setting Goals
Provide Data Chart
The Cold Bore Shot
Understanding MOA and Mils
Reading the Wind
Spotting (what to look for)
Group Therapy
Ranging Using Mils
Shooting Up and Down Hill
Advanced Use of Your Mil Dot Reticle for Shooting - Holding for Elevation and Wind
Shooting Moving Targets
Judging Distance
Helpful Field Tips

Classes will be held at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Range work will be done in Somerset, PA on private ground with targets ranging from 100 yards to 1000 yards. A shooters' log book and classroom book will be provided. Click chart or D.O.P.E. for your rifle is not necessary. If you don't have one, we chronograph and make charts for every rifle in the class as well as teach you how we do it so you will be prepared to make your own in the future. Our goal is to share with you years of experience over three days. The classroom and shooting course is challenging, but it will set you up for success both at the range and in the field.

Three day level 1 & 2 course (no lodging) - $995.00

All inclusive sharing a room - $1245.00
Includes three nights lodging at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Bring a friend, Share a room and the course together to save $250 each!

All inclusive private room - $1490.00
Includes three nights lodging at Seven Springs Mountain Resort in a private room. Your family may stay with you at the resort at no additional fee while you attend the school. Family members can enjoy the many activities offered at Seven Springs while you attend the school!

* School rifle is $545.00 and includes everything you will need for the school!

Classes are limited and small so sign up today! A $500.00 deposit is required to reserve your slot.

Customer Information: Send along with check or money order to:
Wolf Precision, Inc. 111 Kartes St. Johnstown, PA 15906

Name__________________________________________________________________

Address________________________________________________________________

Phone number_________________________________________________________

Class Date ______________________________Email_________________________
*Please specify if you are bringing your own rifle or using the schools.

Jamie Dodson
President
Wolf Precision, Inc.
www.wolfprecision.net
www.synergyarms.net

Attachments

• photo81532.jpg
    photo81532.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 89
  • photo81533.jpg
    photo81533.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 95
  • photo81535.jpg
    photo81535.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 100
  • photo81537.jpg
    photo81537.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 91
  • photo81538.jpg
    photo81538.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 94
  • photo81539.jpg
    photo81539.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
To the top,
We only have 4 slots left for the year, don't miss out on a great course. We have been teaching this class for more than a decade and with a limit of 8 students per class, each student gets a lot of personal instruction time. Please feel free to call with any questions.

Thank you,
Jamie Dodson
Wolf Precision, Inc.
www.wolfprecision.net

To the top,
We only have 4 slots left for the year, don't miss out on a great course. We have been teaching this class for more than a decade and with a limit of 8 students per class, each student gets a lot of personal instruction time. Please feel free to call with any questions.

Thank you,
Jamie Dodson
Wolf Precision, Inc.
www.wolfprecision.net
Pm and phone call sent

Hello, everyone. Someone of the forum members can give me advice? My son is a freshman in College and is often assigned to write essays on various topics. With some tasks he copes without problems, and some postpones and does not. He had academic debts. I think it is possible to order an essay in the service https://www.affordable-papers.net/? I read this service has a good reputation. Do you think this is a way out of our problem?

Yes, cheating sounds like a swell idea. You won't last long here.

Just completed this course last weekend and can highly recommend it. The instruction, classroom and range was great. Everyone was hitting at 1000yds by the end of the second day and milk jug shoot (900 and 1000) was really fun. Jamie and his team are patient and helpful. My wife attended as well and gives it two thumbs up (now she wants her own rifle-YESSS!). Excellent novice long range class! Also-school rifles are top notch if you don't have your own. The resort where the class is held is very nice with some good restaurants and lots to do for non-shooting companions.

Reactions: D2junky
Great to hear. Taking my daughter in October. My inlaws live at the bottom of the mountain and I had zero idea this school existed. Sometimes she needs someone other than dad standing over her shoulder

LoL-learned my lesson a long time ago "teaching" my wife to fly fish...You guys will have fun, your daughter may wind up outshooting you! While my wife did not end up with the "Top Gun" hat (neither did I), she held it for a lot of the class.

Just finished a 6br TL3 for her last night so she’ll have the tool. She’s handed me my arse in the backyard steel 22 wars with her Ruger predator on more than one occasion so I won’t be surprised or upset. As long as she has fun.

My wife had a blast. 100yd target below-first time ever on a bolt gun (has shot pistols and shotguns).
IMG_0108.jpg

Yep you are in trouble. Looks like my wife after her first sporting clays lesson

That one was a 6.5CM school rifle that Jamie built. We had him build her one just like it but in .223, which she then used to hit a moving ten inch ballon at 1000 yds down in Georgia at the movers class...with a first round hit...