• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Woman accused of slicing off husband's penis

mooner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2009
Spokane, WA
By Denisse Salazar
The Orange County Register

GARDEN GROVE, Calif. — A Southern California woman is behind bars after police say she poisoned her husband, cut off his penis and threw it in the garbage disposal because he "deserved it."

At about 9 p.m. Monday, officers went to a home in Garden Grove, Calif., after a woman called 911 and reported a medical emergency, Garden Grove police Lt. Jeff Nightengale said.

Officers found a 51-year-old man tied to the bed and bleeding from his groin, he said. The man, who has not been identified, underwent emergency surgery at University of California Irvine Medical Center in Orange and was listed in serious condition, Nightengale said.

The 48-year-old woman, Catherine Kieu Becker, is accused of using an unknown poison or drug in her husband's food to make him sleepy, Nightengale said. She then tied him to the bed and, as he woke up, she cut off his penis with a knife, Nightengale said.

She tossed the penis in the garbage disposal and turned it on, Nightengale said. She told responding officers that he "deserved it," Nightengale said.

The victim told detectives that he believed there was something wrong with the food Becker prepared for him, Nightengale said.

Becker and the victim are going through a divorce, he said.

Becker was arrested on suspicion of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse, Nightengale said.

The investigation is ongoing.

Re: Woman accused of slicing off husband's penis

Remember, don't forget to put the toilet seat down.

ironic that if a guy did that to a woman the investigation wouldnt be ongoing he would be in prison for the rest of his life you know all that fair and equal treatment blah blah JMHO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ironic that if a guy did that to a woman the investigation wouldnt be ongoing he would be in prison for the rest of his life you know all that fair and equal treatment blah blah JMHO </div></div>

Yeah...but what would he cut off?

HOLY SH*T!!! That's my home town! I grew up there for 21 years. Town was going down hill when I left, but didn't know it had gotten that bad.

I have never had any trouble with my wife of 35 years, but before her I had a girl friend who was studying Tai Chi.

I said to her, "So, have you missed me?"

And she hit me as hard as either of my brothers have ever hit me with a right cross to the chin.

That woman would have cut off my penis, kept the penis, and put the rest of me down the garbage disposal.

BWAHAHAHAHA
That dumbass ate with his wife, that he is in the middle of divorcing, and got poisoned?
What a dumbass. The only way that would be any more stupid is if he had sex with her too. When you file for divorce you have to get the hell out of dodge. Women are vicious and mean. He got his unit trimmed because he trusted a woman he is divorcing. Not too smart.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BWAHAHAHAHA
That dumbass ate with his wife, that he is in the middle of divorcing, and got poisoned?
What a dumbass. The only way that would be any more stupid is if he had sex with her too. When you file for divorce you have to get the hell out of dodge. Women are vicious and mean. He got his unit trimmed because he trusted a woman he is divorcing. Not too smart. </div></div>

Amen brother! 3 divorces have taught me that when its over and you are gone you STAY gone. My 3rd wife thought we were going to have a "relationship" after we were seperated. I told her I did not pay for a mouthpiece for nothing, I have nothing to say to you, talk to my lawyer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen brother! 3 divorces have taught me that when its over and you are gone you STAY gone. </div></div>

No disrespect intended!!!

But I learned that after one divorce, and never re-married....

I learned that the only person that gains anything from marriage is the state.
And because there is a separation of church and state, there should be one in marriage.
so my g/f and I signed our names in a bible, as would happen in biblical times.

We are married. And, as in biblical times, if we split, we "Tell everyone" and go our own ways.
But we left the state OUT of it...

It would be sooooooooooo hard to start over again at 45, I feel for guys that go through this after 35...

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot understand why people get married anymore, other than for health insurance what's to gain from it? If she and you are both secure, you don't need a license..:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen brother! 3 divorces have taught me that when its over and you are gone you STAY gone. </div></div>

And because there is a separation of church and state, there should be one in marriage.

We are married. And, as in biblical times, if we split, we "Tell everyone" and go our own ways.

It would be sooooooooooo hard to start over again at 45, I feel for guys that go through this after 35...

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot understand why people get married anymore, other than for health insurance what's to gain from it? If she and you are both secure, you don't need a license..:) </div></div>

No disrespect taken AL. It is a little known fact that what promted Patrick Henry to give his famous speech was the public beating of a minister in Culpeper Virginia who refused to apply for a license. Same principle as a marriage license. I agree the state has never had any business licensing people to marry.
I am a slow learner when it comes to matters of the heart
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 73 fastback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Catherine Becker pecker wrecker details at 11:00 </div></div>

That has a rhythm, like Peter Peter pumpkin eater.

Catherine Becker pecker wrecker
had a knife and made a specter
When her ex did fall asleep
Then she made her midnight creep
What he had put into her crack
She cut it off with one big whack
While he dealt with all that pain
She threw his wiener down the drain
When she thought that she was done
Then she dialed nine one one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 73 fastback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Catherine Becker pecker wrecker details at 11:00 </div></div>

That has a rhythm, like Peter Peter pumpkin eater.

Catherine Becker pecker wrecker
had a knife and made a specter
When her ex did fall asleep
Then she made her midnight creep
What he had put into her crack
She cut it off with one big whack
While he dealt with all that pain
She threw his wiener down the drain
When she thought that she was done
Then she dialed nine one one

</div></div>

LMAO! that is great!

Wonder if she made it into a necklace...

"Don't suck that, its dead"

Danny McBride: Your Highness

EDIT: Nevermind, she turned it into chunky soup in the garbage disposal. Damn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen brother! 3 divorces have taught me that when its over and you are gone you STAY gone. </div></div>

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot understand why people get married anymore, other than for health insurance what's to gain from it? If she and you are both secure, you don't need a license..:) </div></div>

Unfortunately, Artic, If you stay together for a while, and especially if she has possession of the bible and shows it to the "State" it can be grounds for declaring a "common law marriage" and she can have "rights" under that. The state can do whatver it damn well pleases...Take your land for the common good, steal your firearms to protect you from yourself, etc. You can still get fucked out of most if not all of what you own. Trust no-one.

Besides, "If the milk is free, why buy the cow".

Clark good one!! glad it was in Ca... follow this down the drain through the pipes to the treatment plant... in the pipe to the tank down the pipe to the sink and into the glass...I will stop now!!!

bet that's the only time you would reach down a drain while the disposal is running

Nah, after that, I could piss sitting down and smile about it... While being damn sure I would never, ever have any more use for one of those crazy psycopaths everybody calls women. Something like that would definitely change a man's priorities.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ironic that if a guy did that to a woman the investigation wouldnt be ongoing he would be in prison for the rest of his life you know all that fair and equal treatment blah blah JMHO </div></div>

Yeah...but what would he cut off? </div></div>

Well my uncle cut tattoos and both breasts off of my aunt with a pair of scissors and did 11 years

Did he get to keep the breasts or did he have to give them back?