• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Woman gets jury trial for showing her testicles...

Re: Woman gets jury trial for showing her testicles...

sdkidaho,

I can only imagine what you were Googling for when you found this article.

9df983376917.jpg

California of course. I have seen several around here but they were metal and shiney, not plastic. They could write a lot of tickets in most farm communities I expect. Of course in rural USA bull nut replicas on your bumper are not considered an arrestable offense!

BONNEAU, S.C.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">California of course. I have seen several around here but they were metal and shiney, not plastic. They could write a lot of tickets in most farm communities I expect. Of course in rural USA bull nut replicas on your bumper are not considered an arrestable offense!</div></div>

Reading comprehension grade = F

Group intelligence going down the longer this thread lives. Thought I'd bump it up again...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sdkidaho,

I can only imagine what you were Googling for when you found this article </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Frank Cordrey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sdkidaho,

I can only imagine what you were Googling for when you found this article </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

tumblr_lorjnlHrh21qanb21o1_400.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BONNEAU, S.C.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">California of course. I have seen several around here but they were metal and shiney, not plastic. They could write a lot of tickets in most farm communities I expect. Of course in rural USA bull nut replicas on your bumper are not considered an arrestable offense!</div></div>

Reading comprehension grade = F</div></div>

Funny!

And the tax payers have to fork out for the court system to give a jury trial over this. DAMN SHAME! I don't see why anyone would want to hang a set of bull balls off there bumper but I don't think little Suzy or Jonny for that matter can't see the same thing every time they walk by a male dog or for that matter drive by a field with horses and the old male has it hanging in the breeze. Just another way to waste tax money to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BONNEAU, S.C.

Reading comprehension grade = F </div></div>

The original link before the 7-28 update of the story showed a vehicle with California plates and plastic nuts...unlike the new updated link. I admit I didn't waste time reading the story I just looked at the photo.....goes back to my Playboy days I suppose
grin.gif
I have to go polish my bull nuts now. I'd read a book but you can see it wouldn't do me much good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sdkidaho,

I can only imagine what you were Googling for when you found this article.</div></div>

I have to admit, the google tag I was searching on was fairly obscure when that came up, but I had to know and thus I typed in:

<span style="font-style: italic">shanksters mom</span>

Now being scarred for life, I doubt that curiosity will get the better of me again, any time soon...