• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Woman" of the Year?

Gotta be kin...
IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4322.JPG

R

As Dave Chappelle said, "Women should be outraged... woman of the year and never had a period."

This thing looks like it could be a villain from the Spawn comic books

*see post 66 prior to ban please*

Lol.

White Men are the new women of color.

Meanwhile men of color keep dumping loads of cum in your actual women. 😂🤣😂

As a non white male I can’t help but sit back and 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 at your MaStEr RaCe!

To think you once ruled the world. Now your team has to pretend to have periods.

This is the Tiger Woods effect. Only way a white man can compete is to tuck his weenie and act like a bitch.

Let me know when you get pissed off enough to do something about it. Biden keeps sending reinforcements through the boarder. 😂🤣😂

You guys really need a team huddle but it would prob end in a circle jerk.

Last edited:
Bummer. Looks like DevilDoc got hacked and now he’s banned.

Probably one of those “Incels” or whatever they call themselves. Struck out with females so decided to switch hit. Now he has nothing better to do than munch on hot pockets and try to hack into snipers hide accounts from his moms basement while pretending he’s an antifa version of Neo or something…..

Bummer. Looks like DevilDoc got hacked and now he’s banned.

Probably one of those “Incels” or whatever they call themselves. Struck out with females so decided to switch hit. Now he has nothing better to do than munch on hot pockets and try to hack into snipers hide accounts from his moms basement while pretending he’s an antifa version of Neo or something…..
Are you sure? It says Banned but it’s not in a red banner. Also has posted since then.
You’re right about two things though: first it’s certainly a ban-able post due to to the unprovoked aggressive/vicious racism. Second, you’re right about the type of person that makes those kinds of posts. The stupidity so proudly displayed is astounding.

Reactions: Maggot
Are you sure? It says Banned but it’s not in a red banner. Also has posted since then.
You’re right about two things though: first it’s certainly a ban-able post due to to the unprovoked aggressive/vicious racism. Second, you’re right about the type of person that makes those kinds of posts. The stupidity so proudly displayed is astounding.
Alot of us would be banned if the mods didnt give us some slack. Its the bear pit, everyone here should have thick skin

Huh...

DevilDocAZ has been around for a while. I don't know if he's black, white, or green and don't really care.

Never seemed like the type to go full retard like that though.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

interestingly when he was playing straight ball, he was a Pediatrician at the Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, pa. when he made the switch to wearing dresses, he was the butt of countless jokes among both the Medical and Nursing staffs.. it finally drove him out... Imagine, that guy touching children

Huh...

DevilDocAZ has been around for a while. I don't know if he's black, white, or green and don't really care.

I’m mixed.

I sit here all day and read about “dindu Nuffin”
“He was on his way to college” and all kinds of blatantly racist shit.

I just laugh it off.

The reality is this is the bear pit and you guys are racist AF.

If you can’t handle me calling Bruce Jenner and now this white man a cuck….well it’s not my fault the truth hurts.

The only ones upset about my message of mixed races are the actual racist.

I’m preaching inclusion and mixed blood.

Hmmmmmmm

Alot of us would be banned if the mods didnt give us some slack. Its the bear pit, everyone here should have thick skin

Those cucks can dish it but they can never take it.

It only gets under their skin because they don’t like when it hits home.

*ive got white blood too so I’m some % of cuck too. 😂🤣😂

Some people would never make it in a war zone, their fEeLiNgS got hurt on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and madppcs
I’m mixed.

I just laugh it off.

If you can’t handle me calling Bruce Jenner and now this white man a cuck….well it’s not my fault the truth hurts.
Regarding the claims of blatantly racist shit- virtually all of that is, if anything, prejudice and not racism. It's an important distinction.

Anti-Americans would prefer the word prejudice be stricken from the language because it isn't nearly as weaponizable as 'racism'.

It's human nature to have a preference for the group one identifies with most- and that applies to all races and ethnicities.

Regarding the claims of blatantly racist shit- virtually all of that is, if anything, prejudice and not racism. It's an important distinction.

Anti-Americans would prefer the word prejudice be stricken from the language because it isn't nearly as weaponizable as 'racism'.

It's human nature to have a preference for the group one identifies with most- and that applies to all races and ethnicities.
Preach.

You couldn’t watch a movie without “prejudice” the sound tell you a bad guy is present even before he does bad guy stuff.

I forgot my audience was a bunch of old white guys. My bad.

I'v noticed recently that the woman I date have larger Johnsons which is emasculating as a man.

Huh...

Maybe he's drinking?

Preach.

You couldn’t watch a movie without “prejudice” the sound tell you a bad guy is present even before he does bad guy stuff.

I'm neither old nor "all white", but I know history so I don't trust dems, RINOs, or the government. :)

Reactions: The D
Preach.

Put the bottle down and take a nap. You'll feel better in the AM.

A cup of good stiff Joe and a good dump and you'll be good as new.

I'm neither old nor "all white", but I know history so I don't trust dems, RINOs, or the government. :)
Im white (and pure) as new fallen snow and I dont trust them either. Nor the commies.

I only discriminate on political beliefs- I'm prejudiced against dems and rinos.

I’m mixed.

I just laugh it off.

The only ones upset about my message of mixed races are the actual racist.

I’m preaching inclusion and mixed blood.

Hmmmmmmm

Shows what you know.

I have a black friend. He took me to a black party once and they taught me how to do the dougie.

Seriously though. It came out of left field is all. I really thought your account got hacked. Carry on.

On the subject of trannies, I'll always defer to Pastor Anderson's words of wisdom:

You misunderstood my post. I wasn’t saying he should or shouldn’t be banned (nor do I care either way), just that the post was stupid (and it was). But @vinniedelpino thought he HAD been banned.

I was merely pointing out that he had not been banned because he didn’t have the red banner. I also agreed that the post was ban-able if they chose to because the last several bans handed out came down over racist stuff that was less specific than that, so he could’ve been if they were in the mood.

@devildocaz - I don’t care what you post, or whether you get banned for it or not. It’s the Pit - you post what you want, the Pit will call it as they see it, and so will the mods. Not my circus. And I don’t think it was anything you posted about Jenner or Levine (as you said) that was being discussed. Anyway, I wasn’t saying you should be banned.

Last edited: