• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Women kickers in the NFL?

Mike

Full Member Inflation
Minuteman
This is nothing new. If you ever watch a game and seen the kicker make a lame, teenage girl attempt to tackle the ball carrier it's obvious women have been kicking in the NFL for years.

On another note, I would pay to carry a ball and have her try and tackle me. I just hope she'd make a full recovery.

I saw the footage this morning on Sports Center. Pathetic. Mike, your lovely daughter could have done better.

Was it just a publicity stunt to gain attention?

They have a league for them , the LFL. Those chicks hit hard, are very athletic, and don't wear much. I'm getting season tix this year. Not for stalking, just for pure athletic spectator interest...

They have a league for them , the LFL. Those chicks hit hard, are very athletic, and don't wear much. I'm getting season tix this year. Not for stalking, just for pure athletic spectator interest...

Riiiggghhhttt...... You're going to buy season tickets to the lingerie league and it's solely for the "athletic spectator interest" gotcha ;)