• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Womens World Cup

Sportin Wood

Team Hardwood
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2010
    The Woods, WA
    Anyne watch the games this morning? So USA will take on Japan on Sunday. So far the USA alltime record with Japan is 22-0-3 and we have beat them 3 times this year alone....hopefully we will bring it home!!!

Re: Womens World Cup

i watched some of it while at work today. For a majority of the game I felt that France outplayed the US. Our defense was great but we were very sloppy trying to clear the ball. We almost paid the price several times and were saved by good defensive plays by individuals or saved by an errant cross/shot by France.

hopefully we can take them in regulation so we don't have to shoot PK's...seems to be a terrible trend in US women's soccer to win on PK's

It was exciting match, I'm certainly not a soccer expert but it sure looked to me like USA missed quite a few opportunities to put it away.

When it came to the nut cuttin the japs hit a Bottom of the Ninth, 2 outs, 3-2 pitch out of the park!!

One could say they got "Nip-ped" at the end.

I got home in time for the penalty kicks. I think Japan has some guys on their team, and/or androids. We ARE talking about Japan here..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would take anyone on the Swedish team. </div></div>

To bad more than a few of them are playing on the other side of the field then ;),

perhaps you may sway them.

I was there for both the kleine finale, ie game for third place and the final game,

it was a joy to be there and something i would not like to have been without.

/Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and/or androids. We ARE talking about Japan here.. </div></div> I bet they've figured out an Asimo penalty kick function

http://youtu.be/NZngYDDDfW4

Wow...they totally choked....and I'm totally politically incorrect....
    YES DEAR.........