• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wonder how much cash Biden giving Taliban for unmolested withdrawl?

Pretty sure he already said it was 750 mil.

Granted, he said it was to evacuate refugees... but, yeah, I'd imagine a large chunk of that, or something, went to the Taliban. Hell, he left them a billion $ worth of toys.

I dunno, this whole thing smells. I know it's a reach, but I think this was intentional. It just smells like someone has old Joe by the balls and he threw the fight on purpose here.

backing-you-get-yours.gif

Like it or not free passage was always paid one way or another by the defeated as long as war exists.

Was done before and will be done in the future , no point in pretending that is not the case.

*US military fucking paid protection to Taliban for every truck of supplies that came from Pakistan,for 20y so don't go whining about paying now.

Last edited:
My question is, how much cash did the Tali give Joe to leave all that equipment.

• Angry
Reactions: Foul Mike
Do you really think ol Joe has anything to do with any of this? That senile old SOB is totally unaware that he shit his pants. The entire US Government has been co-opted. These decisions are being made for him. Everything fits the Agenda of destruction of America.

Pretty sure he already said it was 750 mil.

Granted, he said it was to evacuate refugees... but, yeah, I'd imagine a large chunk of that, or something, went to the Taliban. Hell, he left them a billion $ worth of toys.

I dunno, this whole thing smells. I know it's a reach, but I think this was intentional. It just smells like someone has old Joe by the balls and he threw the fight on purpose here.
It sure was an easy way to give them all of the weapons they need to attack us. How many of those helicopters will end up on cargo ships heading for Mexico to flown over the border?

Or be sold to the Mexican cartel to keep the supply drugs flowing freely.

My question is who is going to control the poppy fields in AFG? Maybe that's why they gave them all up. Let the TB pull security for the drug trade??

Who knows...but you're right. It doesn't pass the smell test.

what ever the amount, it simply will not work.... laughing all the way to the bank... he would be stupid enough to hand the money over first

national secrets not to safe guard from other governments but to keep you the citizen in the dark of all the dirty things the government does with your money without your knolage .

I love how they left all that equipment for the taliban to have. But if I want a full auto rifle here in the USA I have to suck ATF cock or I could fly to Afghanistan and prolly buy a m4 for 10 bucks American right now. ATF needs to go

I love how they left all that equipment for the taliban to have. But if I want a full auto rifle here in the USA I have to suck ATF cock or I could fly to Afghanistan and prolly buy a m4 for 10 bucks American right now. ATF needs to go
Yeah.....this subject right here is very infuriating! I get we are a more civilized society and with that comes more rules, but our country and it's people were guaranteed the right to keep and bears arms, and it was not to be infringed!

+ about 20K

By the way are any Nigerian princes already sending you mails how their uncle in Kabul needs your bank account to move milions

Or collecting donations supposedly to help folks get out of Kabul ? A am sure some are already running this scam