• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Wonder Optics + LR-308: which rings?

brianmat

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I just picked up this fine LR-308 tonight and I have a 10x WOTach Gen 4 coming in soon. I was going to put the WOTach on my starter Remington 700, but that can wait. I'm looking at the different Burris Xtreme's for the scope but I can't really tell which size I should get for the LR-308. I'm thinking that the 3/4" should do, but I didn't know if anyone else could chime in with a suggestion.

I'm not dead set on the Burris rings, but I am looking to stay budget for the moment (<$80) until I can factor in a better piece of glass for the DPMS.

Re: Wonder Optics + LR-308: which rings?

I am also on the list for the gen 4 variable power though. Any word latly on when they might be avialable.

I bet Matt would have the answer for you and he even sells the rings $50 if I remember correct.

Good shooting

Re: Wonder Optics + LR-308: which rings?

The last I heard from Matt is that it would be around the end of this month or beginning of August for the mil/mil gen 4 arrival.

I'll shoot him an email about the mounts. I didn't even check to see what he sold there, but he does handle the Burris line.