• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Wonder Optics

rezmedic54

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2005
AZ
www.maricopashooting.com
I believe it was here that someone was asking about these and as of then noone had used one or just didn't respond. So has anyone used one of these scopes and did it do it's job as far as you where concerned.

If not I have one coming and will give it a try. It will be mounted on a Savage 12 FVSS in the .308 caliber with a 24" Heavy Barrel mounted in a Choate Center feed stock. If this is been done already let me know and I will check out their results and see if I am wasting my time or not. Thanks

Re: Wonder Optics

I have two, one on a Savage 10fp (came with it: bought it here!!) and one a UL50 50BMG. Several rounds through both setups and for a low cost scope, They do very well. You'll be happy with yours.

Re: Wonder Optics

i have not used one of Matt's scopes, but i do know that he has great customer service. i ordered a falcon through him and turns out he was backordered onit but do to a glitch in his website the B/O didn't show. withing a few minutes of my order i had an email from him letting me know. he gave me the option to either cancel the order, or keep it and he would pay the shipping. reading some more of the articles about his ealier scopes anyone that had problems with them got them fixed/replace with an excellent turnaround time. i would order from matt again if i were to oreder another mid range scope