• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wondering how many other dating sites are anti gun - zoosk for one

Decoy

Nobody
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2010
Washington
If you post a picture while shooting a gun on Zoosk your profile will be locked and you will be terminated off the site within 20 or so minutes. (That was his estimate)

No warning, just termination. Oh if you paid for a subscription well that's just too bad from what I hear. I wonder if the other sites are doing this now too.

The representative passed the info that no weapons are allowed on the site period. I wonder if that includes cars, wine bottles, fat bitches, or even lips on one of those fatties? Hey words hurt too!

Anything can be a weapon, don't they watch movies? Any hoo, I am guessing this is part of someone's master plan to make anything related to guns illegal.

Add Zoosk dating site to the go screw you list.

If I suddenly found myself single (after 29 years of marriage) I would rather drink acid or stick rusty nails in my eyeballs than sign up for a dating website.

My point is not just the dating site but the far reaching ways they are moving in to criminalize any who owns or shoots guns. media, schools, churches, work places, you name it, we are under attack.

My point is not just the dating site but the far reaching ways they are moving in to criminalize any who owns or shoots guns. media, schools, churches, work places, you name it, we are under attack.
It's a dating site. They can't criminalize anything.

Yup. Same reason guns are demonized in .gov education camps. Like suspending the kid for chewing a pop tart into a gun shape.

It's a culture war.

Hmm. Im on Bumble sometimes. Plenty of Texas girls here show pics of them hunting or at the range. Certainly gone out with a couple of them as a result!