• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Woo Hoo Hensoldts are in the store..

Re: Woo Hoo Hensoldts are in the store..

here is a pic of the new Hensoldt.

kfirearms

http://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv168/kfirearms/?action=view&current=hensoldt2.jpg

how do these rate with Premiers, USO's, and NF?
I dont know much about these....

Kyshooter338, I've seen your taste in equipment! I think you should try one; you won't be disappointed!

I passed the one Lowlight reviewed around at the Cup, everybody had the same reaction, WOW.

Wow!! is right. One of our buddies bought 3 and we tried one yesterday out to 1000 yards. We compared it to the other equally expensive scopes we own. Again WOW!! They are definately amazing, even mirage looks different. I will be buying a couple of these when I can get the cash together..

Looks like the secret is out on the Hensoldt scopes.All I can say is dont look through one if you dont want to be Hooked for life!!!!!!!

+1 nolo.... looking down these things is nothing short of WOW!!! I will warn you... if you take a look down one you will want one... Great product...

Cool. I think Im going to get one! If I dont like it Im sure it will sell on here
wink.gif

I have only heard good things so far.

what is the price who do we contact to get one thanks

Pm me for price you can get one from Mike at (Kirkpatrik guns & ammo) we have a couple left..