• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woox Bag Rider

JasonPaul

Competitor, Hunter, Mechanic and Family Man.
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2020
NJ
If anyone is looking I finally found a bag rider for the Woox furiosa chassis. The McRees 4” angled rider is what I picked up and it fits perfectly. It adds just enough weight to balance the rifle out in a 6.5cm and 7 saum as well. I’ve searched for a long time trying fo find a metal bag rider with some weight to it for this gun so I thought I’d share.

Attachments

• F18428E5-73DE-43BC-B5F7-9AA7964F3B78.jpeg
    F18428E5-73DE-43BC-B5F7-9AA7964F3B78.jpeg
    529.8 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: 91Eunozs
I realize this is a dead thread, but thank you! I had 3d printed what I consider the perfect bag rider for my woox and its only flaw was that it was too light! Bought one last week based on your thread here and agree 100٪. I'll keep my 3d printed version for any long hunts, but will use this for everything else.

Reactions: JasonPaul
CBCA9581-13F2-4292-845D-406AE6996D6C.jpeg
Welcome, that rider works great for my setup! I hope Kendal at Woox makes a longer front end for this chassis and makes metal but pad spacers to add rear weight. That would allow me to add even more weight to this setup for when I go to have fun at shooting competition.

I've thought of cutting some sort of inlet in the front end and milling a spigot that gets the bipod closer to the barrel and much further forward.

Two things are stopping me:
1) I bought this chassis because of how it looks and I can almost guarantee nobody else has one on the firing line. I'm scared to make it look ridiculous.
2) I'm too lazy at the moment to buy a backup furniture set from Woox in case #1 comes true or it becomes unusable.

I've thought of cutting some sort of inlet in the front end and milling a spigot that gets the bipod closer to the barrel and much further forward.

Two things are stopping me:
1) I bought this chassis because of how it looks and I can almost guarantee nobody else has one on the firing line. I'm scared to make it look ridiculous.
2) I'm too lazy at the moment to buy a backup furniture set from Woox in case #1 comes true or it becomes unusable.
I toyed around with adding a forward front mount for a bipod to extend it further but there wasn’t enough of a mounting surface unless I cut into the wood for support. I had a pic rail that I used with a bolt going through it fixed thru the original front mounting hole but it wasn’t very stable so I ditched the idea. I almost added a longer Arca rail and used a bracket for stability but it honestly looked horrible. Instead I picked up a Cyke pod instead of using the atlas since it gets nice and wide. Main thing I built this gun for is hunting with the occasional competition so it wasn’t really worth the hassle plus I have zero issues shooting off of barricades with it so I’ll just leave it. Currently it weighs 22.1lbs so it’s not light by any means and feels solid but also breaks down and fits into a bag for easy hiking. I swapped everything into my MDT ACC chassis for a range day and honestly I prefer to shoot the Furiosa. Not sure if it’s the wood or how it’s build but it has a nicer feel, almost like the harmonics are damped. If you’re good with wood you could always make your own front end, I might try it if I get done with the list of other things I have left to do.