• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

work in progress

ewoaf

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2009
    Albemarle VA
    beaurobbins.com
    rem-700 sps-v
    mcree precision
    tmag folder
    nikon buckmaster 6-18x40

168 gr hornady amax tap

As soon as i get the practice and extra coin I want to re barrel with maybe a 24 inch and a touch more twist and heavier contour...also upgrade glass to get more adjustment and a ranging reticle + base and rings (probly badger)
    will have the whole ball of wax trued and blueprinted and a new trigger as well i guess..send it all off to a smith near here when the time's right.

until then I have to live with .519 MOA
    was shooting around .7 moa out da box.
    this is a 5 rnd group at 100 yrds

15h0bx1.jpg

Re: work in progress

UH... Yea... I think I'd leave that one alone for now! Grand-pa always said... If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Nice group by the way!!!

i dont think i'll be tinkerin around with this for quite some time..especially since i got laid off yesterday. I'm just going to try to get my shit together within 700 yrds for now with what little ammo i have left...*sigh*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coues7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't touch that rifle.....I have a GAP that doesn't shoot that well with factory ammo. </div></div>
    wow..thanks for all the comments, the barrel will be shot out someday though....
    one shot...thanks, but my boss told me that when things pick up again, the first call comes to this phone right here, i just hope that happens before i get behind..