• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Working on a Client Design -- Opinions?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"750","width":"750","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ziMEEZO.png?1"}[/IMG2]

Additions? Subtractions? Changes? TIA ...

i dunno man....might trigger them with the "in god we trust"....

i dunno man....might trigger them with the "in god we trust"....

True, but I chose the older "Victory" dime to demonstrate a purposeful eschewing of old, outdated gender biases.

Using Roosevelt might have shown that I'm mired in antiquated cisgendercentric modes of thought.

Damn, I just can't get this shit straight.

True, but I chose the older "Victory" dime to demonstrate a purposeful eschewing of old, outdated gender biases.

Using Roosevelt might have shown that I'm mired in antiquated cisgendercentric modes of thought.

Damn, I just can't get this shit straight.

i dunno man.....i think using women as currency is a bit misogynistic and demeaning to womens value in society.......

Doesn't it need a hole in it? I mean, the goofus DOES say that he hits dimes at 1000....

Shouldn't it show a hit?

That said... Mercury dime is classic!

In God we Trust... Maybe "In Zuckerberg we trust" more fitting for little spawn?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Put your spectacles on, Grandpa. It has a hole in it.

Put your spectacles on, Grandpa. It has a hole in it.

Is that what that is? I thought it was a reflection.

Sorry, I'll go get a better prescription...

Or, if you want, I can take a dime down to the drill press tomorrow and send you a new image to work from.

Cheers and.... very nice... very nice!

Sirhr -- blind grandpa edition, that is.

Is that what that is? I thought it was a reflection.

Sorry, I'll go get a better prescription...

Or, if you want, I can take a dime down to the drill press tomorrow and send you a new image to work from.

Cheers and.... very nice... very nice!

Sirhr -- blind grandpa edition, that is.

Don't worry old man, I'm about 1/4th your age and all I saw was what kind of looked like an indentation. There is no penetration. It needs penetration.

The dime needs to be penciled in.. Mercury was a transgender.. I don't know. I mean look at him. Looks like he is ready for a gay pride parade. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, suggestions noted: penetration, floppier dildos, more dildo definition, greater evidence of impact/hit, um, "penciled-in" dime?

You all seem to have definitely *CoUgH* developed tastes.

:rolleyes:

I take it this is a straight, no pun intended, posst.

It would help to know a bit about the client youre designing for to get a sense of what they might like...or not.

Hitting a dime at 1000 yds is weak sauce. 10th Group standard is putting the shot directly through the center of a washer at 1000 m.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com\/images\/I\/41s-JXt604L._SX342_.jpg"}[/IMG2]
Special Forces...All that shit you see in the movies...it's all true!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.ebayimg.com\/images\/g\/Lc0AAOSwDN1UPs3l\/s-l300.jpg"}[/IMG2]

^^^^

Yeah yeah
[h=1]Large Washers with Outside Diameters up to 12"[/h]
12-inches-washers.jpg

Boker's extensive capabilities include extended washer sizes up to 12 inches in diameter. This is part of Boker’s wide offering, which provides washers and spacers to accommodate the largest range of applications across any industry.

Boker’s capabilities include flat washers and custom shapes such as tab and notched washers that are created to meet your exact specifications. Sizes range from 0.080-inch to 12-inch outside diameters and substantial inside diameter choices, providing endless washer possibilities.

Large washers are available in numerous metallic and non-metallic materials, thicknesses and production quantities that include prototype or production runs. Metallic options include low-carbon sheet steel, various spring steels, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper and nickel silver. Non-metallic materials include ABS, acetal, polyester, nylon, MD nylon, polycarbonate, fiber, polyethylene and various phenolics. Washer thicknesses can range from 0.005 to .134 inches. Production can be completed with fast turnaround times for prompt shipping.

^^^^

Yeah yeah
[h=1]Large Washers with Outside Diameters up to 12"[/h]
12-inches-washers.jpg

Boker's extensive capabilities include extended washer sizes up to 12 inches in diameter. This is part of Boker’s wide offering, which provides washers and spacers to accommodate the largest range of applications across any industry.

Boker’s capabilities include flat washers and custom shapes such as tab and notched washers that are created to meet your exact specifications. Sizes range from 0.080-inch to 12-inch outside diameters and substantial inside diameter choices, providing endless washer possibilities.

Large washers are available in numerous metallic and non-metallic materials, thicknesses and production quantities that include prototype or production runs. Metallic options include low-carbon sheet steel, various spring steels, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper and nickel silver. Non-metallic materials include ABS, acetal, polyester, nylon, MD nylon, polycarbonate, fiber, polyethylene and various phenolics. Washer thicknesses can range from 0.005 to .134 inches. Production can be completed with fast turnaround times for prompt shipping.

You see, this is the problem. I see "Boker," and I think that it's missing the umlaut, because "Böker" makes knives.

And I don't see AR-500 as a material choice.

Maggot

When I used to work at the desalination plant we had some true 1k washers. They were 36" and 48" diameter for the intake lines.
Okay, in reality they were flange seals, but for this discussion we can call them washers

You see, this is the problem. I see "Boker," and I think that it's missing the umlaut, because "Böker" makes knives.

And I don't see AR-500 as a material choice.

Kinda like "Boner"?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"750","width":"750","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ziMEEZO.png?1"}[/IMG2]

Additions? Subtractions? Changes? TIA ...

Well, ok. Here ya go

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/gt2Iac63zSAwg\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

Eqn_balance_addition_subtraction_negation.gif

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/d6eI0ZdZNkYes\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

Some of my finer work............