• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

World's stupidest cop murders a guy for New Year's

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Yeah, this story is a turd sandwich. In Cleveland, what will turn out to be a convicted felon was firing "his wife's" AR-15 in the air when a random jackass with a badge shot him thru a 6 ft solid wood fence.

Jackass with badge has no idea who is back there, if they are kids or old women. The only thing he knew for certain was that the person was firing into the air, as is typical in the ghetto on holidays. He could clearly see he was in no danger whatsoever. He definitely had no idea who or what was firing so he mag dumps a section of fence, killing an adult male resident of the home and then proceeds to terrorize his family.

Cops then lie about the entire event and go with the usual horseshit about "feared for his life" and justify the murderers actions. Video is released later and proves to a 100% certainty the cops lied about the entire event from start to finish. He did not confront "someone with a weapon" in any way, he saw the muzzle blast of a firearm shooting skyward over a fence and then unloaded on the fence like an idiot.

This is almost as good as the recent video of a jackass cop driving on the sidewalk while chasing a hood rat and mowing down a pedestrian on the sidewalk. Then of course lying about it and doing absolutely nothing to aid the guy he just killed until his boss shows up and orders him to pretend to care and do fake CPR until the fire department arrives.

I'd rather back the blue than let criminals run wild on the streets. But they do a good job of demonstrating how little they value any life but their own and that is a bit of a turn off to me. I don't want to be shot in the back of the head at the gun club because twitchy the cop pulled up and "saw a man with a gun" or another one of their retard excuses.

Last edited:
Don’t forget about the ups driver trying to crawl out of his hijacked truck or the couple driving a car that backfires.

I remember many nights driving on base at heightened security level with a truck that backfires and then a car with a stuck drivers window.

Now I am treated like the big bad wolf when a kid wrecks into my car and leaves the scene. I do wonder how quickly I’ll be shot if I start wearing body armor everywhere?

Dead guy needs a Darwin award.
This.

Here's a quote from the article...

"It is illegal to fire a weapon in the air in the city."

Not defending the officer's actions but shooting an AR in the city is just stupid.

This.

Here's a quote from the article...

"It is illegal to fire a weapon in the air in the city."

Not defending the officer's actions but shooting an AR in the city is just stupid.

Yes it is. The question is whether or not it is a death penalty offence, punishable by summary execution?

The answer is "nope".

We did not lose the guy who was curing cancer on New Year's and we won't be losing the Officer of the year next month when they fire this idiot.

The point is that when you want to make progress with your argument that you are there for the greater good, mowing down people on the sidewalk and shooting at people you cannot see do not go a long way towards the goal.

Last edited:
You need to bring back personal accountability and hold the King's men personally responsible for their actions exactly the same as a normal serf is.

It will never happen and as such, the kings men will go on getting away with killings in the future just as they have always done in the past.

Eventually there will be no justice but what you make on the streets.
He was just following orders…

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Dumb and Dumber.....

Both made poor decisions that night that forever altered their lives and the lives of their families.

Reactions: 1588 and Maggot
My daughter and I walked out on my porch at midnight, New Year's Eve, to listen, and watch the fireworks in the neighborhood. I swear, I heard more gunfire than I did fireworks. I bet I heard a couple thousand dollars of ammunition being shot up in about 5 minutes. It was crazy, and a bit scary. I stayed my ass under the protection of the roof.

That's the dumbest thing (cop or no cop) I've seen in a long time. I'm not anti-blue but that one should do some time behind the walls. Irresponsible, ill advised, and purely negligent.

Well, aside from the fact the backyard shooter was an idiot, at least his kids knew who their father was. The widow, in an interview, plays it off like it’s no big deal to be shooting in the air on New Years, it’s normal. I wonder if she would think it was no big deal if people in the bullet drop zone were firing back her direction. I found a 40 cal pistol bullet in my roof last September that likely came from the hood rat neighborhood of Maywood a mile west of my house in River Forest, IL. If it would have hit someone, it would have killed them. I found it odd how calm and unemotional she was during the interview until I read he was a stay at home dad; stay at home dad that just punched the golden ticket for her, she’s not going to have to take care of him anymore. Looks to me like she’s trying to contain her excitement.

Im at a loss for words regarding how the cop handled this. Its going to be difficult to explain why his actions should be viewed as reasonable.

Attachments

• 04575EA5-39B9-4C79-B13A-6B03CD42BDA6.jpeg
    04575EA5-39B9-4C79-B13A-6B03CD42BDA6.jpeg
    859.2 KB · Views: 73
  • BDEDCE59-C763-42D3-8860-522F42BBF946.jpeg
    BDEDCE59-C763-42D3-8860-522F42BBF946.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 78
Remember guys it’s a few bad apples- hero’s one and all- and your crazy if you think they’d do anything to harm the community or follow blatantly illegal orders- never happen, what would we do without them raiding raw milk sellers and home schoolers , why the Republic would crumble.

Always remember when attacked you must counter fast enough and hard enough so that you last long enough to start a Facebook page as a a black man. This is the only chance you have of not being epstiened in jail if you manage to survive the initial lead wall of “protection” offered up by those simply desiring to protect and serve those that are foolish enough to believe that tyrants won’t tyrant and if ya ain’t guilty you got nothing to hide.
Even this strategy is not foolproof as history has shown..
I’m tired of rentals and 550 square feet when it’s -20 outside is not enough space to maintain one’s sanity especially once it’s blatantly apparent that gov Is out to get A merry cans.
550 is enough space to ensure if I don’t make it out no one else does though.
Y’all alpha betts gonna knock first?
Was it this obvious before Jews began getting forcefully rounded up?
Has gov compensated any property owners yet for forced occupation of private property?
Has ALL Jan sith guys been given access to all the things that due process and in the system till proven innocent entitles them?
I can stand upright and say with all honesty a judge is violating my rights to due process, innocent till proven, my 2a, my family’s 2a, and many of my GOD given rights not specifically mentioned in the constitution.
They don’t want people around that understand simple truths like the right to withdraw consent to be governed.
If you choose to be Leo in America you have a requirement to the constitution and to protect and serve the people not the gov.
What do your actions show?

First of all OP this didn't happen in Cleveland.
Second, the area that this did happen in is straight up drug, hooker and crime infested.
The police were out on foot in the neighborhood because there was so much gunfire when the police seen the muzzle flash from down the street.

Police also caught a murder case less than 15 minutes after this darwin shooting happened.
There was no public outcry when right up the street two gansters from Chicago shot and killed a toddler with a stray bullet 18 months before.

Reactions: diverdon
Meh . . . the cop is missing 2 of the 3 things he really needs for a safe shoot (Suspect, threat & back stop) so in that aspect the shooting was reckless and almost certainly against policy. Anybody who says this cop should have been able to recognize the direction of fire or that the gun was being fired in the air is an idiot and does not understand how the human body reacts to adrenaline. They also don't realize that this cop had a fraction of a second to react with no privilege of watching the video over and over while he lay back in a lazy boy with some chips and dip resting on his gut.

3 or 4 years ago I'd be willing to say that this would be considered a justifiable shooting by just about 100% of police departments, there might be some conversations behind closed doors about not following policy, tactics, running into a potential line of fire and not using proper cover but I'd venture a guess and say the cop might get a slap on the wrist and a pat on the back, then a paid vacation for a couple weeks before returning to duty.

Now-a-days cops are expected to be super human and never make a mistake and that is just stupid. There is no way to train for the startle response of an unknown, potentially hostile individual mag dumping a rifle 20 feet away from you. This poor cop will likely be fired or "asked to resign" and then likely prosecuted. In this political climate there is a good chance he might be convicted too.

It's a shame that a life was needlessly lost in this situation but the blame falls solely on the dipshit behind the fence terrorizing his neighborhood. If someone wants to do dumb shit like that, go live in Afghanistan, I hear the Taliban are hiring. Perfect example of someone being a Darwin award recipient; playing stupid games and wining stupid prizes; or fucking around and finding out!

Reactions: GoferDog
I don't think this is going to go the way the other cities do, Canton is a no bullshit city.

Meh . . . the cop is missing 2 of the 3 things he really needs for a safe shoot (Suspect, threat & back stop) so in that aspect the shooting was reckless and almost certainly against policy. Anybody who says this cop should have been able to recognize the direction of fire or that the gun was being fired in the air is an idiot and does not understand how the human body reacts to adrenaline. They also don't realize that this cop had a fraction of a second to react with no privilege of watching the video over and over while he lay back in a lazy boy with some chips and dip resting on his gut.

3 or 4 years ago I'd be willing to say that this would be considered a justifiable shooting by just about 100% of police departments, there might be some conversations behind closed doors about not following policy, tactics, running into a potential line of fire and not using proper cover but I'd venture a guess and say the cop might get a slap on the wrist and a pat on the back, then a paid vacation for a couple weeks before returning to duty.

Now-a-days cops are expected to be super human and never make a mistake and that is just stupid. There is no way to train for the startle response of an unknown, potentially hostile individual mag dumping a rifle 20 feet away from you. This poor cop will likely be fired or "asked to resign" and then likely prosecuted. In this political climate there is a good chance he might be convicted too.

It's a shame that a life was needlessly lost in this situation but the blame falls solely on the dipshit behind the fence terrorizing his neighborhood. If someone wants to do dumb shit like that, go live in Afghanistan, I hear the Taliban are hiring. Perfect example of someone being a Darwin award recipient; playing stupid games and wining stupid prizes; or fucking around and finding out!
Would the slap on the wrist come before or after collecting the protection money from the drug gangs and shooting up the Roids or after?

The Cop is lucky that President Trump is no longer President so the media and the Democrat DA are not looking for a lamb to sacrifice to prove systemic racism.

The police would have had a tiny bit of a leg to stand on had they actually told the truth from the start.
Instead, they chose to be LIARS and all get together to LIE about what happened.
That right there says they are EVIL and all in it together and ALL Evil if they all get together to cover up the wrongdoing of their buddy.

Reactions: Blutroop
Would the slap on the wrist come before or after collecting the protection money from the drug gangs and shooting up the Roids or after?
I'm no expert on roids or protection money, so I guess you'll have to direct that question to someone else.

What I do know is that 99.9% of people cannot deal with what law enforcement does on a daily basis, what's more is that a significant portion of those people would freeze up in a critical incident. But it is those same exact same people who feel the need nit pick the shit out of every mistake a cop makes and act all self righteous on the internet.

Did the cop make mistakes? Sure! Did the dead asshole make bigger mistakes? Yep! Don't like the outcome? Cool, put on the uniform and see if you can make better decisions when the bullets start to fly. If that ever happens, I hope for your sake there is not a bunch of Monday Morning quarterbacks sitting at their computers picking apart every decision you make with the benefit of 20/20 hind sight.

There is a thread on another forum about this and it says the deceased was a 'stay at home dad'.

I bet the wife is a 'stay at home mom' as well.

It also said the wife was the owner of the ar15. IOW, he was a felon with a gun.

Not sure what a 5.56 round falling from two miles in the sky would do to a ghetto noggin, if it would be like a 55. gr. hailstone or it would penetrate and do some good damage.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
There is a thread on another forum about this and it says the deceased was a 'stay at home dad'.

I bet the wife is a 'stay at home mom' as well.

It also said the wife was the owner of the ar15. IOW, he was a felon with a gun.

Not sure what a 5.56 round falling from two miles in the sky would do to a ghetto noggin, if it would be like a 55. gr. hailstone or it would penetrate and do some good damage.

I like what you did there...

I'm no expert on roids or protection money, so I guess you'll have to direct that question to someone else.

What I do know is that 99.9% of people cannot deal with what law enforcement does on a daily basis, what's more is that a significant portion of those people would freeze up in a critical incident. But it is those same exact same people who feel the need nit pick the shit out of every mistake a cop makes and act all self righteous on the internet.

Did the cop make mistakes? Sure! Did the dead asshole make bigger mistakes? Yep! Don't like the outcome? Cool, put on the uniform and see if you can make better decisions when the bullets start to fly. If that ever happens, I hope for your sake there is not a bunch of Monday Morning quarterbacks sitting at their computers picking apart every decision you make with the benefit of 20/20 hind sight.
The bigger threat to citizens are people like you that try and rationalize what cops do while trying to downplay the fact that a citizen has ALL the same rights as a cop does. All the while trying to prop the pedestal up with statistical illusions of you being inferior because you wear a uniform. All the techniques being used by police to oppress its subjects were passed down from military. My point gets quite simple from here. There’s a big difference between what you can do to your enemy in their homeland vs what that same person can do in his home land. When law no longer applies to judges or enforcers it no longer applies to me. This right is universal not dependent to mans law.

the only two dumbasses here are the cop and those defending him over the dead guy wtf is wrong with you people?

lol, dude stfu. cop stress, lol

So what are you saying? Exchange Joe Citizen for Officer and Joe should get a pass for shooting through the fence?

If 99.9 % of the people can't do that job. How many of that 99.9% are LEO?

You sound like a shitbag cop

Is your last name Farva?

Reactions: The D
So what are you saying? Exchange Joe Citizen for Officer and Joe should get a pass for shooting through the fence?

If 99.9 % of the people can't do that job. How many of that 99.9% are LEO?
I mean if the officer is mag dumping in to the air for no other reason than he is a dumb fucking retard and loud noises make his pee pee hard. Then yeah citizen Joe would be justified. The mag dump retard is a threat to those around him and despite what some may think anybody has a right to end that threat even if the threat is a cop. There are plenty of states that have laws on the book where a citizen would be justified in killing a cop if the cop poses a deadly threat and is breaking the law they are sworn to uphold.

To answer your second question the percentage is probably a little higher than the number of cops that kill themselves each year. Some turn to other self destructive means. The things that any and all first responders see and deal with are the worst things humanity can produce. Anybody that wants to mock that should pull the vibrator out of their ass and move out of their Mom's basement and actually do something that will make humanity better, because crying on this forum that a hood rat got plugged sure isn't helping.

As for those people on here wanting to live in a country with less cops, less government and where mag dumping a rifle in the air is common practice . . . well. Go ahead and book your flights to Somalia, Afghanistan or whatever other shit hole you want to live in, then send me a text a week before you leave. I will personally come help you pack.

That cop is going to prison. Can't be killing off the voter base. He must be a Trumper.

There are plenty of states that have laws on the book where a citizen would be justified in killing a cop if the cop poses a deadly threat and is breaking the law they are sworn to uphold.

You have got to be a troll.

I mean if the officer is mag dumping in to the air for no other reason than he is a dumb fucking retard and loud noises make his pee pee hard. Then yeah citizen Joe would be justified. The mag dump retard is a threat to those around him and despite what some may think anybody has a right to end that threat even if the threat is a cop. There are plenty of states that have laws on the book where a citizen would be justified in killing a cop if the cop poses a deadly threat and is breaking the law they are sworn to uphold.

To answer your second question the percentage is probably a little higher than the number of cops that kill themselves each year. Some turn to other self destructive means. The things that any and all first responders see and deal with are the worst things humanity can produce. Anybody that wants to mock that should pull the vibrator out of their ass and move out of their Mom's basement and actually do something that will make humanity better, because crying on this forum that a hood rat got plugged sure isn't helping.

As for those people on here wanting to live in a country with less cops, less government and where mag dumping a rifle in the air is common practice . . . well. Go ahead and book your flights to Somalia, Afghanistan or whatever other shit hole you want to live in, then send me a text a week before you leave. I will personally come help you pack.
Are you going to thank the cops for their service as they round up your freshly illegal guns?

And something I heard pointed out recently. Most of the laws, at least the consequential ones, were written and passed during the progressive era by democrats. Supposedly the sworn enemy of the modern conservatives…

The Cop is lucky that President Trump is no longer President so the media and the Democrat DA are not looking for a lamb to sacrifice to prove systemic racism.
Wait for it, election year is around the corner.

Are you going to thank the cops for their service as they round up your freshly illegal guns?

And something I heard pointed out recently. Most of the laws, at least the consequential ones, were written and passed during the progressive era by democrats. Supposedly the sworn enemy of the modern conservatives…
Why are my guns suddenly illegal?
You have got to be a troll.
Nah.

It's called self defense bro. If a cop breaks the law you can defend yourself. Maybe read a book some day.

It's called self defense bro. If a cop breaks the law you can defend yourself. Maybe read a book some day.

You go ahead with your self defense claim and let us know how that works out on your way to death row.....mmmkay?

Reactions: oneshot86
The things that any and all first responders see and deal with are the worst things humanity can produce.

Heard that a bunch of County Sheriffs were moonlighting as security for a Nickelback concert, checks out.

Just start throwing them out to the crowd like candy from a parade float.

Screenshot (769).png

Reactions: The D
Why are my guns suddenly illegal?

Oh I don’t know, maybe because the blue team is proceeding right along with their agenda and the red team is dutifully trotting along right behind them. That’s not the point though. The point was plainly obvious, you seem to have quite a case of cognitive dissonance and will probably have to deal with it soon

If any of the thin blue liners would pay attention for a few seconds they’d realize that we’re not upset with cops as a security force, we’re upset that they aren’t accountable for anything and can hide behind their union and this bullshit qualified immunity. The exact problem is that police forces are funded by stolen tax money and not voluntary contracts

This is almost as good as the recent video of a jackass cop driving on the sidewalk while chasing a hood rat and mowing down a pedestrian on the sidewalk. Then of course lying about it and doing absolutely nothing to aid the guy he just killed until his boss shows up and orders him to pretend to care and do fake CPR until the fire department arrives.

Quote from article
" Hernandez, who was riding with his partner, Anthony Aranda, swerved to avoid other vehicles when he mounted the sidewalk and slammed into pedestrian Michael Wayne Jackson, according to the Houston Chronicle. "

I'm sorry , but I'm going to have to defend the officer on this one and I might even recommend a Medal of Valor .
If you read the story , this officer literally ran over Michael Jackson !!!
I mean who the f@#$ isn't going to jump at the chance to run the hell over Michael Jackson !

I say good job officer Hernandez , today we salute you, and keep up the good work !

Reactions: Blutroop