• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Worst game show prize ever!

smoooth1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
D981A432-37A2-4C46-89F5-F4159D5DFD8A.jpeg

I’d be so pissed off if that was my prize.
Dude, do you know how many fat broads you could pick up at the largest mall in the us? You’d have to beat ‘em off with a churro

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
Dude, do you know how many fat broads you could pick up at the largest mall in the us? You’d have to beat ‘em off with a churro
That’s probably the only way they can orgasm anymore. I think we have two wildly different ideas of what beating them off means however.

Ribbed and sugar coated for her pleasure.

Reactions: The D and Im2bent
It could have been an all expense paid trip to Sacramento Ca.
Or, Washington DC.

Yup, it can get a whole lotta more worserer.

Its been a while, but the last time I was in a mall, all the stores were basically clothing stores selling chinese made junk.

To think, in Monroe, Louisiana, they cut down a perfectly good (though a bit aged) pecan orchard, to build a mall, that they had the indignity to name the “pecan land mall” and now, the thing is deserted. (I suppose stores full of chinese made junk aren’t quite so enticing these days).

So, if I was awarded a 6 day, or 6 hour, or 6 minute, or 6 second trip to a “mall” I suppose, I would politely decline. (Using words that are mostly only contain four letters and are usually beeped out of telecasts)